Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Jessicas POV

I quickly put on a pair of black skinny jeans, grabbed a sweatshirt, my phone and car keys and walked downstairs. The football game was starting at 6:30 and it was 6:15 so I had 15 minuetes to get to my highschool which is 10 minuetes away.

"Bye mom! Bye dad! See you after the game!"

I walked to my car and sat down. I checked my phone. I had 14 new messages and they were all from a number I didn't recognize. I opened one up and saw that it was Ryder's number. I started my car and started my drive to the game.

----------

When I got to the game I parked my car and saw Ryder standing near the front of the school talking to Travis and Chloe.

I got out of my car, threw on my sweatshirt and started walking over to them. When I got closer I noticed that Travis had his arm around Chloe and was pulling her towards him.

"You should stay away from Jessica. I don't care if your our future alpha. I will cut off your balls and feed them to rouges if you don't stay away from her. At practice her scent was all over you so don't even deny that you weren't talking to her."

I quickly hid behinde some bushes that were along the front of the school so they wouldn't see me. But it was to late because Ryder had noticed me as soon as I got out of my car, being that he is my mate and his wolf was overjoyed with my wolfs appearance.

"But if you do that then I can't have any kids with her."

He smirked and started walking toward me. Travis and Chloe stood there shocked.

"Wait! Dont tell her that Chloe and I are mates."

"And why should I do that?"

I could tell that Ryder was trying to annoy Travis. Sadly it was working and Ryder was getting exactly what he wanted, Me.

"You can talk to her but that's it nothing elese."

"But what's the fun in that. Its like if I told you that you can't be with your mate."

"Except that Jessica isn't your mate. Jarred is."

I saw Ryder stiffen and I could tell his wolf was serficing. My wolf was begging me to go comfort him but I couldn't because Travis and Chloe were right there.

Suddenly Ryder turned and practically ran to were I was hiding. Which didnt seem very suspicious since he was about to shift. I quickly grabbed his hand, pulled him to the ground and hugged him.

--------

Ryder's POV

I could feel my wolf taking controll and I was about to shift in a parking lot in front of a bunch of humans. So I quickly ran over to my mate was when Inwas suddenly pulled down to the ground and hugged. My wolf was purring with delight being so close to our mate. I turned my head and kissed her.

"Your brother is never going to like me."

"But at least your allowed to talk to me now."

"Yeah I guess but we can't actuall be together."

"Don't you have a game to be getting ready for?"

I kissed her then stood up.

"Yeah your right. Try to sit as close to the team as possible my wolf gets alittle worked up when Im not near you."

"I don't think I could sit far away from you even if I wanted to. My wolf would go crazy."

I smilled at her and walked to join the rest of the team in the locker room. My wolf was upset about not being with our mate and so was I, but I can't let the team down at the first game. This was going to be a long game between my wolf and I wanting to be with our mate, hopefully I don't do anything stupid to draw attention to myself.

Sorry for the short and crappy chapter. It was deleated and I had to quickly rewrite the whole thing. I'm not able to update next week because of thanksgiving and a bunch of my family is comming over and I have to entertain my family 😑. And my sisters birthday is next friday. And we are going bridesmaid dress shoping for my sisters wedding (im the maid of honor so i have to go) this saturday. and friday night I have a awards dinner because the horseshow season is over 😥. so as you can tell I'm very buisy the next two weeks.I will try to update again by Friday but no promises. If u dont update Friday I will have a VERY long chapter in a coupple weeks. Please VOTE it means a lot if you do(I will update faster if you vote) Dont forget to COMMENT or SHARE either!

Luv u guys.

Stay cute😘 -livi