Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Jessica's POV

I woke up and noticed there were arms wrapped around me. I tried to wiggle out then but they just held me tighter. I kept wiggling trying to get out of bed. I heard a groan come from behind me. I started trying to kick the person so they would let go. I kept wiggling and kicking. The person finally let go and moved away from me. I smirked and pulled the blankets closer to me.

"If you want me to let go you could have just told me. You didn't have to attack me."

I froze and laid there. After a minute I turned around and saw the person in my bed was Ryder. He looked at me and smiled.

"Are you done attacking me?"

"Are you gonna get out of my bed."

He looked at me confused then sat up. He got out of my bed and grabbed his shirt. I looked at him confused.

'Hey Sophia why is Ryder in my bed and why isn't he wearing his shirt?'

'Because we love him and his parents locked him out of their house last night. And I don't know ask him.'

I rolled my eyes and blocked out my wolf. I looked over at him, he had put on his pants while I was talking to Sophia. He was standing by my window looking at his phone frowning. I quietly got up and walked over to him. He must have heard me because he turned around and smiled at me.

"I should go before your parents or brother find me."

I nodded and pecked his lips. He turned opened my window and climbed into the tree. He climbed down and ran into the woods. I closed my window and walked into my bathroom to take a shower.

---------

When I got out of the shower I put on a pair of black leggings, a pink tank top, and a pink sweatshirt. I walked downstairs to the kitchen and saw Chloe sitting at the counter. I walked over To her and sat in the stool next to her.

"So you and Trav goanna tell my parents today?"

"Yeah I think we are."

"Good. You stink, just like him."

She glared at me and groweled. I got up grabbed a water bottle and walked outside. I walked behind a tree, took off my clothes then shifted.

I ran through the woods untill I found what I was looking for. It was a cave completely surrounded by trees. I walked into the entrance, walked behind one of the rocks at the entrance and put on my extra clothes that I keep there.

I walked further into the cave untill I found the pond in it. The cave had a hole in the roof and rain water would fill a large hole in the cave. I sat down next to the pond.

"If your going to follow me you could make it less obvious."

I turned around and looked at Ryder walking in to the cave in his wolf form. I smiled and sat back down. He walked over and laid down with his head in my lap. I started rubbing his head and stared at the pond. After a couple minuets he fell asleep.

-----------

I woke up suddenly when I heard a growl. I noticed Ryder wasn't on my lap so I ran behind a rock, took of my clothes, shifted and ran to the entrance of the cave. I saw Ryder, Travis and Chloe growling at each other. I rolled my eyes and walked over to them. Travis saw me coming and looked at Ryder and growled.

'Trav calm down he's just making sure I'm safe. He came into the cave when I was sleeping because there are rouges running all over the territory.'