Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Jessicas POV

After sitting in class for who knows how long it was finally lunch. I was practically bouncing in my seat waiting for the bell to ring.

When the bell rang I jumped out of my seat, grabbed my books and walked out of the room. I saw Chloe standing by my locker waithing for me

"Hey Jessie ready to go to lunch?"

I nodded and put my books in my locker.

"Yeah lets go"

When we walked into the cafeteria Travis walked over to me. He looked pissed of so I was prepared to get yelled at.

"Wanna explain to me why Jarred wont shut up about you?"

He looked at me. I saw anger and confushion. I looked at Chloe then at Travis.

"I think he might be my M-A-T-E."

I heard him growel but I refused to look at him.

"Dont worry Trav Im gonna reject him."

I looked at him and saw worry, sadness and anger in his eyes.

"See you later Trav."

I grabbed Chloes arm and started walking toward our lunch table. When we sat down I noticed Trav was still standing where we left him.

---------

When the bell rang at the end of the day all I wanted to do was go home. I grabbed my books and walked outside. While walking to my car I saw someone standing there.

'Mate'

my wolf was beyond excited he was by our car. As i walked over Travis looked up.

"Hey Jess I hope you dont mind but Jarred and Nate are comming over."

I groned. Its bad enough i need to drive my older brother home but now his friends that were twins and equally annoying,

"Yeah sure just dont mess up my car."

I goweled at him and unlocked my car. i got in and looked at Jarred and Travis sittin in the back.

"Where is Nate?"

They looked at eachother and smiled. I heard a tap on the window ans screamed.

"Nate not cool! Get in the car."

He looked at the backseat and looked confused.

"Front you doofus."

He got in and I started driving.

---------

I pulled into our diveway and parked my car. Travis and Jarred jumped out of the car and ran into the house. I got out of the car and grabbed my stuff. Nate waa standing there waiting for me.

"So I heard you found your mate."

I looked at him in shock.

"Why do you think that?"

I was ready to run into the woods and shift.

"When you walked into Ryder I saw him tense up. Jarred noticed it too and Travis."

I groned Travis and Ryder hate eachother. Ryder was popular and the

quarter back of our football team.

Travis was just as popular but hated him becauses he "gets all the girls"

That also explains why I thought he was by my car. He parks his truck next to my car. His scent is everywhere.

"Great my mate is a man slut and my brother wants to kill him."

"Dont worry Jarred is covering for you. We know how much your brither hates him and we cant have your brother killing our future alpha."

I nodded and rurned to walk into the house I noticed the front door was locked. I looked at Nate he shrugged.

We walked behinde my house and walked in the back door.

--------

When Nate and Jarred left it was 10:00.

I walked up to my room shut the door and looked at my phone. There were 37 new messages all from Chloe.

I plugged in my phone and went to take a shower and get ready for bed.

After my shower I crawled into bed.

'Its been a long day Im glad its finally over.'

I thought to my self as I drifted off to sleep.

---------

Yay I finished chapter 2! After an all nighter and rewriting it a coupple times I finally finished!

Remember to coment share and vote!

Luv u guys

Stay cute😘 - livi