Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Jessica's POV

We all looked at Kingsley shocked. None of us said anything. I could tell that Ryder was upset through the mate bond. Chloe sat there silently, which usually never happens.

I heard footsteps upstairs and they were comming down and i realised it was Travis. i tried to get up off of Ryder but he was frozen, probly mindlinking Kingsely because he looked angry. Travis came into the room and imediatly saw me sitting on Ryder's lap and groweled.

Ryder's head snaped toward Travis and he resonded with a deaper growel. Travis bowed his head and mumbles sorry.

"So Jess wanna tell me why your sitting on Ryder's lap when Jarred is your mate?"

I felt Ryder tense and growel. Jarred was going to become third and Nate was going to become the beta when Ryder becomes alpha so he was probly beyond pissed.

"Jarred rejected my so I got Ryder to help me make him jelous."

"Oh okay but dont let Jarred know."

"Yeah I know Trav. Im not stupid. Oh and dont mess this up. Or mention the rejection to Jarred. Ok?"

"Yeah I won't."

I hear more footsteps and I see Jarred and Nate come down the steps. I realised that Ryder was mindlinking Jarred and Nate, not Kingsley.

Jarred let out a low growel and I could tell Ryder was having a hard time not making him bow his head in submission. Ryder started to squirm (a/n hehe I love that word. I was looking for an excuses to use it😝) and I could tell he was fighting with his wolf.

Travis looked between them and smirked. He picked up Chloe and started walking up the stairs to the main floor. He paused and looked at Ryder.

"I feel bad for who ever your mate is. I feel bad for whoever has to deal with you for the rest of their life."

(A/n aww snap Travis is so dead)

Before anyone could move Ryder had Travis pined against the wall and Chloe was sitting in the floor again, only this time she looked confused.

"NEVER insult my mate."

"Ooo ( <- a/n any adventure time fans?)

Did I make the big bad alpha angry by insulting his mate."

"If I were you I would think about what you say about people's mates before you say it and they possibly hear it."

Ryder grabbed Travis' throat and tightened his grip. I could tell that Travis was having a hard time breathing but I couldn't stop Ryder without letting Travis know that Ryder is my mate.

Sophia was begging me to go clam down Ryder. I was trying to keep her from taking control when she suddenly took control and groweled.

--------

Sophia's POV

I couldn't stand Ryder almost killing my brother so I took control of Jessica's or should I say our body. I let out a growel and Ryder and Travis froze.

Axel tried mindlinking me but I blocked him out. Everyone eles I the room was silently watching. I made my way over to Ryder and Travis and put my hand on Ryder's back and started drawling circles with my fingers.

He relaxed a little and Travis looked worried. I could tell he was wondering what was going on between Ryder and Jessica but I didn't care. I just wanted Ryder to be mine. I wanted him to be ours. Travis took a deep breath and started talking.

"What the fuck Jessica! I thought Jarred was your mate."

That earned a growel from me, Ryder, Jarred and Nate. Travis looked scared. I gave control back to Jessica and went to try to carm down Axel.

------

Jessicas POV

After Sophia let me have control I noticed I was rubbing circles on Ryder's back and Travis was looking at me.

"Jess what are you doing?"

"Umm I don't know. Trying to keep my brother from being killed."

"But he calmed down when you came over to him. Only mates can calm eachother down like that."

I rolled my eyes and took my hand off Ryder's back. He wimpered through our mindlink. Travis looked mad, he picked up Chloe and walked out of the house.

Ryder turned to me and pulled me to his chest. He inhaled then loosened his grip. Picking me up, he went back to where we were sitting before.

I looked arround and realised that Jarred and Nate had left. Ryder turned his attention back to his brother.

"So I guess you guys wanna hear about my mate."

Ryder was zoaned out. Their parents were sitting there quietly and so was Kingsley's brother and his mate.

I nodded and smiled at him.

"Tell us EVERYTHING"

GO READ THE CHARACTER CONTEST THING AND COMMENT YOUR CHARACTERS!!!!! I will cry if you don't comment.😔

Remember to comment, vote, and share! Luv you guys, stay cute😘-livi