Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Ryders POV

I walked over to Jarred, Nate and Travis, who were waiting along the tree line. Joel, Kingsley, and Jett were walking behind me and were on alert. Travis glared at me and groweled.

"Why do you smell like Jessica?"

I looked at him and growled. I heard a laugh that I could recognize anywhere. Damien. turning to face him, I groweled.

"Well that's not a way to greet your guests."

I rolled my eyes and stepped closer to him.

"Well my guests should know not to cross into my territory without my permission."

24 hours left on the character contest...

I noticed about 17 men emerged from the woods and surrounded us.

"I hope you know that you and a handful of your men can't take down my pack."

"No but my whole pack can."

Cuz the next chapter will be up tomorrow BUT...

My eyes widened in realization. this was just a distraction. His plan was to get me away from the pack with my strongest men and attack everyone elese.

I noticed that the others must have realised too because it heard Nate swear under his breath. Joel let out a low growel and eye tone tensed.

Damien smirked and turned and walked away.

"Oh and make sure none of them survive boys. We don't want anyone interfering with my plans."

It will only be up if I have AT LEAST 10 entries...

After he disappeared into the shadows, the wolves jumped at us. We all quickly shifted and jumped into the air attacking them.

so while on break I thought of a name for you guys...

After about ten minuetes all the wolves were either laying on the floor dead or had run off into the woods. I could feel waves of panick and fear in the pack mind link.

I drew my head back, let out a howel then turned and started running toward my pack.

I was thinking my little bears or my cubs...lemme know what u think.

When I got there my wolf was immediately on edge. I realised that there wasnt a person in sight. I couldn't detect anyone's scent. It was like the whole pack had vanished.

I drew my head back and let out a pained howel. The others then joined me. I laid down and put my head on my paws and tried to mindlink someone but it was like they had all dissapeared.

Ok so I'm back. YAY!!!! ok so while I was taking a break I started reading this book Time Watchers by BeautifullyEternal. so u guys should read it.

Remember to coment share and vote! Luv u guys Stay cute😘 - livy