Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Kingsley's POV

'Mate'

Jett and I were standing there frozen. Nick, Elizabeth and Adam stood there looking shocked. No one moved or said anything. Nick turned and looked at Jett.

"I have to get back to work, Jett if you would show Kingsley to a room he can stay as long as he wants."

Jett nodded without breaking eyecontact with me. The three of them went inside and we stood there. Jett walked over to me and grabbed my hand. I felt sparks all up and down my arm.

"You can stay in my room if you want King."

"Yeah I would love to."

Jett smiled and started walking to the house and I was right behinde him. When we walked in I noticed that there weren't any pack members around. Jett must have noticed my confusion and turned and smiled at me.

"Most of the pack is at training or they live in their own houses."

I nodded as he started pulling me up the stairs. I looked around the house and saw the walls were a tan color and the floor was dark brown wood that almost looked red. When we got to the top floor he pulled me down to the end of the hall and opened the door, revealing a large office. There was a large desk in the middle of the room an some couches, a table and a fireplace in one corner. There were bookshelves along the wall behind the desk.

"Okay as much as I want a tour I want to sleep."

"I know King but me room is past my office."

I nodded and let him guide me to his room. There was a door off to the side that I noticed and that we were walking to it. He opened the door and it revealed his bedroom. The walls were a navy blue and the bed was white and navy blue. The floor had a cream colored carpet. His dresser was black and sat between a door and a bookshelf. Across from his bed, hanging on the wall was a large tv.

"So do you like it?"

"I don't like it. I love it."

He wrapped his arms around my waste and kissed the top of my head. I leaned hack into him and closed my eyes.

"Go to sleep King. I have to do work but I will be back soon."

I nodded and kissed his cheeck. He left the room and closed the door behinde him. I walked over to the bed and crawled in and quickly fell asleep.

Remember to coment share and vote! Luv u guys Stay cute😘 - livi