Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Kingsley's POV

When I woke up Jett was gone. I looked around the room and my eyes landed on a black nightstand next to the bed, that had Jett's phone on it. I picked up the phone and saw a picture of him and a girl sitting on the beach.

Harley didnt seem bothered by the picture, which is so unlike him, usually all he does is complain. But I started wondering if Jett really wanted me as a mate or if he would rather have that girl as his mate.

'You need to calm down. Jett isn't going to leave us.'

'How do you know. Your just a wolf that's in my head.'

Harley didnt respond and I could tell he shut me out but I didn't really care. I didnt want to deal with him.

I stood up and felt a sharp pain in my legs, falling to the floor and I held back a scream. The pain went away and I stood up and walked over to one of the doors and opened it. It was his bathroom.

The floor was a cream colored tile and the walls were blue. One side had two sinks and a miror almong the wall. In the corner and along another wall was a large bathtub and a windows was a little to the side of it. On the other side of the window was the toilet. The other side had a shower and a small closet.

I walked over to the closet and opened it. There was towels and extra soap, toothbrushes and toothpaste. I grabbed a towel and closed it. I turned on the shower and walked out back into his room.

I opened the other door which lead to his closet. I grabbed a pair of basketball shorts and a tee shirt. I walked back into the bathroom and got in the shower.

---------

After my shower I quickly got dressed and walked back into Jett's room. I froze when I saw Jett sitting on the edge of his bed holding his phone, looking at it and crying. I slowly walked over to him and pulled him into a hug. I rubbed circles in his back. We quietly sat there as Jett cried. He stoped crying and looked at me.

" Before you see this picture can you promise not to get mad or possessive and leg me explain."

I nodded and watched him scroll through his pictures until he found the one he was looking for. It was a picture of him and that girl again only this time they looked younger, they looked like they were in the middle if the woods and he was giving her a piggy-back ride.

"This was my twin sister. We went everywhere and did everything together. One day our pack was attacked by rouges. She insisted on fighting snx she said she would be fine so I let her. It was in the middle if the battle and I couldnt get to her fast enough. A rouge attacked her and killed her infront of me. Now these pictures are all I have of her."

I was silent and just kept rubbing circles in his back until his breathing steadied.

'Ha I told you so. Looked like the "just a wolf" is smarter now.'

I could tell Harley was pissed but he also wanted a reason to make fun of me.

"I'll be in my office King. I you need anything just come get me."

I nodded and he walked out. All Harley and I could think about is how he is an amazing mate.

So I wanted to know if you guys wanted the next chapter to be all Kingsley or have some Kingsley and everyone eles. I have to versions ready to be published I just want to know which one to use. PLEASE TELL ME IN THE COMMENETS WHICH ONE YOU WANT!!!!! Remember to coment share and vote! Luv u guys Stay cute😘 - livi