I will find you: Prologue

Before we begin le story, here's le key.
(Y/n)- your name
(L/n)- your last name
(N/n)- your nickname
(H/c)-hair color
(H/l)- hair length
(E/c)- eye color
(F/c)-favorite color
(F/f)- favorite food
(F/m)- favorite musician (includes bands)
(D/n)- your dad's name
(F/w)- favorite flower (it'll be in the Valentine's special that I'm writing in July because why not?)
(I need this frickity-fracking guide as much as y'all do)
And probably more to come! Try to remember this schist cuz gods know I won't.

Dipper's pov
     There she stood, the girl that had been in my dreams since I returned home from Gravity Falls. I didn't know who she was, but I knew it had to mean something. Why was I dreaming of her? Would I meet her in the real world someday? It seemed unlikely that I would dream of a random girl. Right?

"Hi," I said to her. She waved, smiling contentedly. But she never said a word. Why? I wasn't sure. "Are you not able to speak?" I asked her kindly and she responded by shaking her head, her (h/l) (h/c) hair shaking as she did so.
"Were you ever able to?" This time she nods. So she hasn't always been silent.

     "Do you think you'll ever speak again?" She shrugged. She was so mysterious; I had to find out about why she was unable to communicate. This was a big step, though. Usually in my dreams of her I was rendered as silent as she had been for who knows how long. "Is there some other way we can communicate?"

She reached into her purse and grabbed a pen and paper. "What's your name?" I asked her.

"(Y/n)" was what she had written on the page.

"Your name is (Y/n)?" I repeated and she nodded triumphantly. "I'm Dipper."

"You're kidding, right?"

I laughed. "Well, it's not my actual name, but it's what everyone calls me. It's-it's because of my birthmark.

"Show me!! I bet it's awesome! Is it the Big Dipper on your forehead or something?"

"Are you able to read minds?" I asked and she silently laughed, shaking her head. I raised my hair to show her the birthmark so many had made me an object of ridicule because of. Her mouth slightly agape, she writes, "That's amazing. So cool!"

Suddenly my dream began to fade. "See you tomorrow night?"

She nodded and smiled. As it all slowly began to fade, I thought I heard the quietest voice whisper "Absolutely."

*w*

I awoke in a daze.

I will find you, (Y/n). I will find you.

     That isn't creepy at all. The fact that I'm so obsessed with this dream girl that my only wish is to find her in the real world, I mean. I swear it isn't creepy.

     "It is so creepy, Dippin' Dots!" I heard Mabel say.

     "What?" I said.

     "You where thinking out loud again."

     "Crap."

     "So, you're dreaming about some pretty girl that can't talk, and I just had this awful nightmare that I actually agreed to go on a date with Gideon. Let's talk about that." Then I heard the Good Mythical Morning intro play.

     "MABEL!"

     She laughed as she skipped out of the room, playing the intro to the first season of Black Butler on her phone.

((Sorry I couldn't get the actual song for some reason. It's just the nightcore version. Whatever))

     "MABEL STOP IT YOU KNOW I LOVE THAT ANIME!" I yelled.

     "YOU DON'T LOVE THE ANIME YOU LOVE THE SEXY BOYS THAT ARE IN THAT ANIME!" She yelled in reply.

     "MABEL I'M NOT GAY!" I shouted.

     "I NEVER IMPLIED THAT YOU WHERE! I'M JUST SAYING YOU MIGHT BE BI, OR PAN, OR SOMETHING ELSE LIKE THAT! OR GAY, I DON'T KNOW! YOU DON'T TELL ME EVERYTHING!"

     "WHY ARE WE STILL SHOUTING?"

     "I HAVE NO IDEA."

     "THIS IS GETTING REALLY AWKWARD AND UNNECESSARY."

     "YEAH BUT THE AUTHOR IS TRYING TO MAKE THIS CHAPTER LONGER SO JUST GO WITH IT."

     "MABEL YOU BROKE THE FOURTH WALL!" I chastised her.

     "IT'S NOT LIKE THE WALL ISN'T GOING TO BE BROKEN IN THE FUTURE ANYWAY!"

     "I HATE WHEN YOU'RE RIGHT BECAUSE I HAVE A REAL PROBLEM WHEN IT COMES TO ME HAVING TO BE RIGHT ALL THE TIME. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO CALL THAT."

     "IT'S CALLED A BIG, FAT, GINORMOUS EGO, DIPPY FRESH!"

     "DON'T CALL ME DIPPY FRESH!"