Epilogue

(Y/n) closed her journal with a sigh. She had completed writing a strange story with characters she'd thought up one night in a dream. She loved the story, and it was finally done. The day at the beach with the twins, that sweet dream demon, her dad becoming a demon, that weirdo Tad, her romance with (character you chose) had all been such a lovely little fantasy and were such fun to write about. It really made her feel good to be able to express herself through writing.

Her father ruffled her hair. "You ready to go, champ?" He had his duffel bag and grappling hook, ready for another adventure with his daughter. She nodded and put her journal in her most favorite black backpack. She went around the house packing some extra things she didn't already have in her backpack and was ready to go. She showed her dad a paper that said Ready to go! :)

She had always wished she could talk, but writing wasn't too bad for her. Writing had always been her passion. That and monster hunting with her father. Mother always stayed home watching Why You Ackin' So Cray Cray? and all of (Y/n)'s old Dream Boy High movies from second grade.

"Well let's get going! Adventure awaits!" (Y/n) smiled and waddled out the door behind her dad. She could've sworn she felt the presence of someone watching her, but it didn't make her uncomfortable. If anything, this put her at ease.