Chapter Thirteen: Issues

Hey there it's the author here to say that I'm pretty sure this will be the final chapter of this book, excluding the epilogue. And we're doing something new! Choices! You choose how the story goes! Also, thanks to everyone for getting this book to 3k+ views! That's amazing! Love, Lars~

Dipper's pov
     "The Mindscape is pretty lit," Mabel said.

     I rolled my eyes. "Mabel, please."

      "Okay. What we're going to do is find (Y/n), then get the hell out of here. Simple as that. And I may or may not try to destroy Tad...depends how I feel," Bill explained.

     "I doubt it'll be that simple," I told him.

     "Relax, Pine Tree. You don't know Tad. He's pretty powerless against me. It'll be a piece of cake getting (Y/n) back."

     "I sure hope you're right."

     "Believe me, I'm right." Suddenly his hat was on fire. "What the- darn it, Tad!"

"You thought this would be easy? You thought I didn't see you coming? You really haven't changed, Bill; you're still a dunce."

     "I'm a dunce?! I'M a dunce?! You stole something that's very important to me, Tad. You're the dunce here," Bill said, a ferocity to his voice that I couldn't believe. I never thought he really cared about (Y/n) this much.

     "Oh! That must've burned!" Mabel yelled.

     "You're not helping," I whispered to her.

     While the two of them were fighting, I grabbed Mabel's arm and we ran into the manor behind the demons. (Y/n) had to be somewhere inside. We had to find her. I needed to find her. I need her.

Your pov

     Where am I? I looked around and couldn't see Tad or the A Team. I heard fire crackling somewhere close by and began to worry. I stood up and tried to get my bearings. The room was pretty dark, but there was some red light coming form a little hole in the wall. I walked over and looked through the hole to the other side. I saw the same dead girls as I had the other night.

     Why is this happening to me? Where are Dipper, Bill and Mabel? Do they even realize that I was gone? They probably don't even miss me. I thought as I looked at the dead girls through the wall. I searched for a door but this room was really big and I couldn't find anything before I suddenly couldn't breathe. What is happening to me? I don't understand why I was abducted, why there even needs to be a queen at all, why I can't breathe, why I thought my friends would actually care that I disappeared.

     I've got issues.

     As I felt myself getting dizzy, I finally saw the door. I staggered towards it and shakily turned the doorknob.

((I chimed in, haven't you people ever heard of closing the goddamn door, no?))

     I fell to the ground with a shaky breath but didn't lose consciousness. I took a few deep breaths of the fresh air and felt like nothing had ever happened. I got up and searched for a weapon. I was going to kill a dream demon or die trying. However, this wasn't before Amy saw me.

     "Wantin' rid of the king?" She asked. I nodded, so she handed me a blaster. "This is the one thing that can kill him."