Chapter Seven: Little Do You Know

Your crazy arse author would like to say: Thanks to all my loyal readers! You all lighten up the day! Thanks for getting this extremely horrible book to 700+ views! I never expected that from only six chapters! Or when the book was completed! Or ever!

Dipper's pov

     I couldn't believe Mabel was having a sleepover. Well...yeah, I could, actually. It was just that we had all agreed that it was an extremely cruddy idea (except for Mabel, but she had agreed not to have a sleepover. Liar.). Now I was sitting on the floor in our old room in the attic next to (Y/n) and Bill. Gag. Why did I have to sit next to Bill?!

"You know, Pine Tree, demons don't enjoy people who mentally gag in our presence," Bill said in his annoying voice.

"Well, I don't enjoy being anywhere close to you!" I responded.

Mabel gave me a chilling glare, which shut me right up. I looked over at (Y/n) and smiled, but she didn't return the favor. She handed me a piece of paper. Please don't be mean to Bill. He didn't do anything to you, at least, not recently, her note read. If you're going to be my friend, you're going to at least have to try and be his friend, too.

"I guess so," I told her. "It's just...I'm not good when it comes to letting go of a grudge. And have I got a grudge against Bill..."

At least try to be nice. Please? She did the cutest puppy face ever. I sighed. "Fine then."

"Aww!" Bill sang in sarcasm. "Looks like Pine Tree's got a crush!~"

"Bill...Shut. Up," I responded, not even trying to be nice.

     "Cmon, I'm just joking!" Bill said. This made me want to scream. Surely he knew it was true, but why would he be covering for me? "Because you're not half bad. You just need to start being nice. Like me." He smiled.

     "You? Nice?" I started to laugh like a crazy person. "That's the funniest thing I've ever heard!"

"Anywho," sang Mabel, "who wants to play a game?"

"Oh hell no," Bill said. "I can already tell any game of yours will end horribly."

     "Aw, come on guys! Why does everybody have to be such a grumpy-grump? I just wanted to play Monopoly!"

     "Oh," I said. "I thought you'd force us into something like Truth or Dare."

     "You know, that does sound more fun. Let's play Truth or Dare!"

     "NOOO!" Bill and I cried in unison. (Y/n) shrugged. She didn't know how bad Mabel's games of Truth or Dare could end. Crushes could be revealed. People could be extremely humiliated. Like every other time Mabel's forced me into playing Truth or Dare. And I'm sure you readers know the pain.

     "PLEEEEASE?!" Mabel pleaded, and made the dreaded puppy-dog eyes.

     I sighed. "Fine. I'll play. But no invasive questions!"

     "What do you mean, 'invasive'? Like, who you've got a crush on?"

     "Yes, Mabel. What else would I mean?" She shrugged.

"Bill? (Y/n)? Wanna play?" They both, albeit reluctantly, agreed to play Mabel's game of Truth or Dare.

Your pov
Surprisingly, Mabel lived up to her promise of not asking invasive questions in Truth or Dare. However, she did make really disgusting dares like licking the bottom of someone else's shoe and being locked in the closet, where Mabel claimed there was an 'invisible wizard'. Bill and I had chosen the safe route and taken only truths, but poor little cinnamon roll Dipper just couldn't quite catch on.

After the game, Mabel gave everyone a glass of a peculiar concoction she called 'Mabel Juice'. Dipper told me their Gruncle Stan said the juice was 'like if nightmares and coffee had a baby', which made me hesitant to try it. It didn't help that plastic dinosaurs floated in the strange liquid. We all tried it, however, and the boys ended gagging. Personally, I thought it was the best thing I've ever drank. Something about the plastic dinosaurs just ties it all together.

"Who knew humans could endure such horrid evil such as that drink! Good Lord!" Bill yelled. He looked at me. "I can not believe that you liked that juice. It was a living nightmare, and I know quite a bit about nightmares."

     It tasted so good though! Like a strawberry Pop-Tart with Hawaiian Punch on top!

    "A strawberry Pop-Tart with Hawaiian Punch on top tastes horrible. Believe me. So does this juice."

     I guess you just haven't got very good taste in beverages. I took another sip of the Mabel Juice.

     "Yay! Finally, someone besides me likes Mabel Juice!" Mabel exclaimed as she hugged me.

     After all the Mabel Juice, I just couldn't get to sleep that night. Everyone else was fast asleep in their sleeping bags (and Bill was just laying there doing nothing) so I just thought about life. My thoughts did stay on one topic, however. My father. How I missed him. How I missed speaking. How I wanted to find who took away my father and how I could get him back.

     I remembered a song called Little Do You Know.

Little do you know how I'm breaking while you fall asleep
Little do you know I'm still haunted by the memories
Little do you know, I'm trying to pick myself up piece by piece
Little do you know I need a little more time

Suddenly, Bill rolled over and looked right at me. "(Y/n)," he said. "I need to tell you something. Just know in advance that I'm really, really sorry and I hope you can forgive me." He gently takes hold of my hand.

O-okay. This can't be very good.

"You'll probably regret bringing me back when I tell you this."

What is this about?

"(Y/n)...your father's disappearance...well, that was kind of all my fault..."

Oh. My. Gods.

Me again! Sorry it's so short!