~Chapter 13~ ~DONE EDITING~ ✓

Callie's POV

~A month later~

"Come here lil' man." I cooed to Nathan as he was in Austin's arms being handed over to me. I smiled at my nephew as he cooed in my arms. "He's the cutest little boy." Austin said with a chuckle. "I know. Makes me wanna have to steal him from his momma." I laughed. Nathan Ezio Henderson was his name. Ezio was after our grandfather because Italian runs in the family. Austin had a couple days off from Warped since the tour came to Cali. Just seeing and being with him again was all I ever wanted since he have been gone.

Eleana let Austin and I babysit today so she can have a little break from Nathan and trust me, that was something she did no want to do. Maternal instincts were a bitch. But Andrew finally convinced her that he'll be fine with us. They both only trusted us with Nathan so that was a plus.

"I think he's getting tired, babe." Austin whispered in my ear. I looked down to see Nathan starting to drift asleep. I got up and carefully set him in his bassinet that was beside the couch. I sat down right next to Austin and leaned into him, breathing in his cologne. He kissed my forehead. "Do you ever think about having kids?"

His question puzzled me. "Yes and no. I mean, not right now anyway." I contemplated. "But I don't know.. now that Nathan's here, I kinda want a baby soon." We sat there in the quiet for a few moments. "I've missed you." I nodded my head into his chest. "I missed you too baby." He chuckled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*A month and a week later*

This was the last show that Warped has and I'm honestly excited to see the guys and Austin again. It's been a long tour and I had the pleasure of going to one here in Cali before they went further north. I get to see Austin in 5 hours. My heart is pounding just thinking about him.

"Someone is jittery." Eleana said. I looked at my sister with a "Duh" look on my face. She started to laugh and stuck her tongue out at me. Nathan started to squirm in her arms. "Lil man is awake." She cooed to him as she got up and went towards his room.

My phone played the ringtone I set for Austin. "Hey baby." I smiled even though he couldn't see me. "Hey, The bus broke down, so I won't be home for another hour." He said with a hint of disappointment. My smile turned upside down during that whole conversation.

I was now in our house, listening to music in the quiet. Nothing but music echoing on the four walls of the large living room. I was spacing out until I felt a sensation in my stomach that caused me to sit up quickly. I ran towards the bathroom and threw up everything I ate during the whole day.

As soon as I was done, I brushed my teeth and threw water on my face. Was I sick? Why the hell did I just throw up? I felt someone snake their arms around my waist. Cologne invading my senses. I turned around and immediately placed my lips on Austin's.

"Minty, freshening up for me, are we?" He laughed and I laughed along with him. "No, actually I threw up." I replied and kissed his neck. "Are you okay? Are you sick?" He said too quickly. "Yeah, I'm okay. I probably just ate something that upset my stomach." I said as I kissed him again, digging my hands through his hair.

Hunger for something more was coursing through both of us. Austin picked me up and lead me to the bedroom. He laid me gently down on the bed, unbuttoned my shorts and threw them to the ground. I moaned as I felt his member harden against me. I grabbed his shirt and tossed it to the ground.

In minutes, we finished. Laying there just talking about random things. I sat up quickly. "Oh shit." I whispered as I ran to the bathroom again for the second time today. Austin came in, held my hair and rubbed circles on my back. I finished puking, stood up and brushed my teeth. "Are you sure you're okay Cal?" Austin asked quietly as he watched me in the mirror.

"Yeah." I whispered. I turned around and gave him a kiss to which his own lips responded quickly. I started the shower and hopped in. "Are you coming silly?" I giggled. He came over and got in. He kissed me. "I love you." He whispered. I leaned my forehead against his chest. "I love you too. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: NO HOMEWORK! ^.^ might update 2 times tonight and possibly tomorrow? c: What do you think is going on with Callie? Let me know in the comments and don't forget to vote!<3