~Chapter 17~ ~DONE EDITING~ ✓

Callie's POV

~A few weeks later~

It's been about 3 weeks since I've been engaged to Austin and I've never been happier. The ring was gorgeous and in a week, I'll be 5 months pregnant with our child. It seems like a fairy tale but without the glitter, magic and all the snazzy stuff.

We told Eleana last week that I was pregnant and I've never seen her this happy other than when she had Nathan. We scheduled an appointment to see if the baby was a boy or a girl and we couldn't wait.

Austin thinks the baby is a boy but I think it's a girl. We brought a crib today and were in the middle of setting it up. Austin's really excited for the baby. The way he would light up every time we talk about it or when someone mentions our baby, makes me melt.

"Alright, hand me the part that had a 'S' on it, babe." Austin said as he was screwing the screw in. I handed him the part. "Done." He said. We stepped back together and observed the crib. "It looks perfect." I said as I looked at Austin and smiled. "The baby will be perfect. This room will be perfect." He said and leaned down to kiss me.

"I love you, Austin." I whispered. "I love you more, baby." Austin said quietly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~A week later~

"Alright, Callie and Austin, are you ready?" Dr. McGowan said excitedly. I nodded vigorously as Austin laughed. "Alright, lean back and let's see where the baby is at right now." She said. The usual squeeze the gel, put the probe on my uterus and find where the baby is.

"There's the baby." She said and pointed to the screen. The baby gotten a bit bigger. "Okay, your baby is." She paused. "A boy." Austin and I laughed. "Dang it." I said as I looked at him to smile. "What did I say babe?" Austin stuck his tongue. She printed pictures and we left with smiles on our faces.

We decided to go to Babies-R-Us and see what they had for our sons nursery. We ended up leaving with 2 carts full of clothes, bottles, a bed set, toys, bassinet and other necessities. We set up the whole nursery in under 3 hours and step back to admire our work.

"A son. We're having a son." Austin said as we looked around the room. I smiled, stood on my toes to kiss his temple. "He's going to be handsome just like you." I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~1 week later~

It was 2 am. I woke up you pain. Horrible pain like cramps you get when you're on your period but 10x worse. "Austin." I sat up and shook him gently. "What's wrong? Are you okay? Are you-" He stopped talking. "Callie, your bleeding." I looked down to see the sheets stained in red. He was right, I was bleeding and it wasn't stopping.

I shrieked from the pain that was getting worse by the minute. "Hold on baby. We're going to the hospital." Austin said worriedly. He helped me stand up slowly and helped me down the steps. It even hurt to walk but we had to get to the car.

We got into the car and drove to the hospital. The pain wasn't letting up. "Help, my fiancee is bleeding." Austin yelled to the nurses that were behind the reception desk. They rose quickly to help me into a room. I screamed in pain as now the pain was getting worse by the second.

I had tears streaming out of my eyes as Austin tried to calm me down. I was having horrible thoughts. Thoughts that I hope weren't going to become reality. If my thoughts were true, I wouldn't know what to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~