~Chapter 26~ ~DONE EDITING~ ✓

Callie's POV

Austin was at a meeting with his band at Rise Records HQ. They are now finalizing the album at the moment and I couldn't be anymore proud of the guys. They were all happy with this record, especially Austin. I knew the guys wouldn't release it if it wasn't 100% to them.

I decided to get my nails done with my sister today. Being in the house by myself gets really boring quick. I turned my head towards her. "So, I think I might.. be pregnant." I said quietly. "What?" Eleana shouted in the small salon. Thank god it was only us and workers in the shop but I don't think we would have cared if other people were here. 

"Yeah, I'm late." I whispered. "How long has it been since your honeymoon?" She asked. "A month but I think it's from after you guys found me at mom's grave." I replied. "Well, when we're done, do you want to go the store and get a test?" She asked. I nodded my head. "Alright my little sister, let us hope." She laughed.

Yeah, let's hope.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was now in my house. Eleana went home after we picked up 3 boxes of tests. I was honestly scared. What if I'm not pregnant again? What if I am pregnant but have another miscarriage? Stop it Callie with the what if's. You never know until you find out. 

Now here I am, sitting in Austin and mines bathroom, waiting again for the results that will change my life. Change Austin and mines future as a married couple. The timer on my phone beeped. I had a sense of deja vu run through me as I stood up and walked towards the sink. I took a deep breath and looked at the results.

All positive.

I burst into tears. I couldn't believe it. I was really pregnant again. Austin and I were on our way to having another baby. My phone buzzed on the counter. I wiped the tears and unlocked my phone. It was a text from Austin. 

"Hubby<3: Hey babe, on my way home! See you soon. (: <3"

I text back with a "Hurry (:"

I called my sister because I promised I would call when I found out. "Are you?" She asked excitedly when she picked up. "Yes." I laughed, still wiping away the tears from my cheeks. "He's on his way home. I'm trying to figure out a way to tell him the news." I said, as I threw away the boxes with the used tests.

"Good luck with that. Nathan woke up so I gotta go but congratulations! Love you." Eleana exclaimed. "Love you too, bye and give Nathan a kiss for me." I replied and hung up. I heard the garage open 5 minutes later. I was now sitting in the living room, nearly having a panic attack.

"Hey baby." Austin said excitedly, setting the keys down on the coffee table and sat down next to me. "Hey, how was it?" I asked as I gave him a kiss. "The meeting was good. We listened to the whole album, planned when we're going to release it and decided on an album cover." He explained while playing with my newly manicured nails. 

"Well, I think your day might get even better." I said with a smile. He looked at me with a puzzled look. "What are you talking about?" Austin asked. "I'm pregnant." I bit my lip. His mouth dropped. "Seriously?" He exclaimed. "Yeah, baby." I laughed. His eyes started to water. "Babe." He said. It sounded almost as a whisper.

He leaned in and kissed me passionately. "I love you so much." I whispered against his lips. "I love you too baby. We're going to be parents again." He chuckled. "I'm so excited." I laughed and hugged him. He kissed my temple.

We were finally getting our happy ending. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I hope you enjoy this chapter! c: So I need some ideas on who should play Callie, Eleana, and Andrew for the moment. If you have an suggestions, message me or comment c: I'll read them, I promise! 

Alright, next dedication goes to... kiera_bvb! c: and the next chapter is dedicated to someone else so I won't be asking anyone to comment on this chapter for that, sorry :c but I've pre written the next chapter and it should be up by Thursday! 

Anywho, Ideas COMMENT and don't forget to vote!

OH, One last thing! I just wanted to thank you guys from the bottom of my heart about the amount of reads and votes I am getting on this fanfic. I owe it to ALL of you because this story wouldn't be as successful as it is without all of you, so I thank you<3

I love each and everyone of you. Please, continue sharing this story to anyone really, I don't care who, even if it is a potato like me. Haha! Goodnight<3