~Chapter 29~ ~DONE EDITING~ ✓

Callie's POV

~2 months later~

I was finally 5 and a half months pregnant and I get to see my belly pop out once again. It looked weird, seeing my body transforming through this pregnancy but I was familiar with it already. Just knowing that there was a baby in there was incredible. I even get to find out if I was having a boy or a girl today at the appointment.

"Alright lovebirds, let's find out the sex, shall we?" Dr. McGowen smiled as she came into the room to set up the sonogram machine. She squeezed the gel onto my belly and placed the probe on my exploding abdomen. Immediately, we heard the baby's heartbeat ping. The doctor moved the probe around my belly. 

"Wait, why are there-" Dr. McGowen stopped and smiled. "What?" Austin said worriedly then stood up and looked closer at the screen. "Are those-" I stopped and gasped. "Congrats, you guys are having twins." Dr. McGowen said. "My god." Austin sat back down and gripped my hand harder.

"You have been granted 2 babies. Plus, they are a boy and a girl." She smiled as she printed out the pictures. I smiled and felt tears stream down my cheeks. I couldn't believe it. 2 babies. 2 babies to love and take care of. 2 babies going to be running around the house. I guess the world does work in mysterious ways.

"One of the babies must have been hiding when we had your 3 and 4 month check ups." Dr. McGowen said with a laugh as she handed us the pictures. "I guess so." Austin chuckled and help me up from the table. "Again, congratulations and I shall see you on your next checkup." Dr. McGowen hugged each of us and left.

Austin and I walked to the car. "Twins." I said quietly as Austin opened the door for me. "What was that babe?" He asked. I shook my head and smiled towards him as he closed the door. I was still in disbelief, we were having twins. A boy and a girl. "I hope they look like you." I said to him as he merged  onto the busy southern California streets.

"I hope they look like you honestly." Austin said as he held my thigh. "Or a mixture of us both. But they will be beautiful babies." I said with a smile as I looked down at the pictures in my hands.

~A few weeks later~

I finally decided what I wanted to do for the rest of my life; Photography. That's what I'm majored in anyway. I loved taking pictures and editing them to make them more.. beautiful. Or shall we say, have more life. I even told Austin and he totally fine with it. 

~Flashback~ 

"Is that okay?" I asked him. He leaned in and kissed me. "Baby, that's perfect. Whatever you want to do I'll totally support it. It's our life but at the same time; it's yours. Do whatever makes you feel comfortable." He said excitedly. 

I kissed him again. "Thank you." I said with a smile. 

I was a senior now at USC but I couldn't go into the college for classes anymore. I had to do it online so I could get my degree. Plus, I was taking extra precaution with the twins. I lost one and I didn't need to lose one of these 2. 

Walking around the college gets pretty tiring quick and since I'm pregnant, I don't have the patience for that shit. Especially since my feet get pretty cramped quicker due to swelling. Austin and I went to Babies-R-Us this week to get things for our baby girl since we had all we needed for our baby boy.

We had to double everything. Diapers, bottles, formula, clothes, everything. We even decided on baby names, which will be perfect, just like our babies will be. We finished our baby girl's side of the room also. We stood back to admire our work. 

"It's perfect. Everything is perfect." I said as I hugged Austin. He kissed the side of the head. "Everything will be perfect, I promise." He whispered. Everything will be perfect. I was determined to make it through this pregnancy, to make sure our babies came into this world healthy and beautiful.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hey guys, I uploaded early for a reason! I wouldn't be able to upload on Thursday due to homework and projects.  So, I'll keep you updated on the shit I'm doing such as When I'll upload if you fan me! c: But anywho, Comment, Vote, the usually!

And thank you so much for the over 8k reads! c: I really do appreciate it! I hope you guys are enjoying this so far! OM&M ANNOUNCEMENT TOMORROW and I don't have school tomorrow so I get to hear about it tomorrow morning XD haha

Love you guys and goodnight<3