~TS editing is done~

Hey guys, 

I have finally completed editing The Storm! If you a re reader, you may find some added parts that weren't there before, if you are a new reader, WELCOME and I hope you will enjoy this book as much as I loved writing it! c:

I just wanted to thank you all sooo much from the bottom of my heart for this journey you have given me on this book. It has over 120k reads and I simply can not describe how much it means to me how many people love this story. I'm starting to get tears in my eye but I just love you all so much. The things you kik me, inbox me, comment, they all do make me smile and make my day/or night so much better, it's such an indescribable feeling.

This isn't the end of Callie and Austin though, if you haven't read the sequel to this, head over to my profile right now and click on it in my works. I haven't been updating as much because I have been focused on trying to finish editing this so I can concentrate in the other 2 books I have. 

But with the sequel to this, I have lost somewhat motivation to even continue it but I will find that creative outlet I need when the time comes, but until then I might put it on hold until I come up with something. 

The Tony Perry AU fanfic I'm working on, I have the next chapter in the works and will update soon. If you haven't checked that out yet, head to my profile! 

okay, I should go now, but thank you sooo much for the love and support you have shown me. I love you all soo so much<3

much love,

 Dj.