~Chapter 28~ ~DONE EDITING~ ✓

Austin's POV

I told my manager Connor and the band at the meeting about the situation with Callie being pregnant again. They were all really supportive and happy for us that Callie's pregnant again. We found out we will be supporting BMTH on their tour so we're leaving for 2 weeks. That means when I come back, Callie will be 3 and a half months pregnant.

I was taking the time I have left before the tour in 2 days to visit my dad again in Costa Rica. "How have you guys been? Haven't seen you since Thanksgiving." Dad said with a smile as we sat outside on the front porch. "We've been good. But we have some news." I said as I rubbed Callie's back. "And what would that be?" He questioned as he took a sip of beer.

"I'm pregnant." Callie said with a smile. Dad froze in the chair he was sitting in. "Well, I'll be damned." He said to himself. I laughed. "Deja vu for real huh?" I said. "Yes, quite. Congrats." He chuckled as he got up and hugged us both of us. "When did you find out?" He asked. "A few days ago." Callie said. 

"I bet your both exctied, hell, I'm excited." He said with a laugh. "We are." I replied. "What do you think the baby is going to be?" He asked. "I want a girl this time." Callie said.  "I think it'll be a girl this time." I said and kissed Callie's forehead.

"As long as I have a grandchild, it doesn't matter to me." He said and took a sip of his beer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Callie's POV

~2 weeks later~

Today was finally the day Austin is coming home from his leg of the tour with Bring Me. 2 weeks seemed like months without him. Thank god I survived, even though I thought I would go crazy a little but I promised him that I would't freak out while he was gone.

I talked to him every chance I could, just to hear his voice before I go to sleep because I wouldn't see his face when I woke up or feel his kisses on my skin linger. But now I can, as I drive to the airport that's all I could think about. I couldn't help but feel excited. Hell, you would be too if your husband was coming home after days of not seeing him.

I knew the fans would be there, waiting for the band here at the airport. They were always there when the boys came home and the band never grew tired of it. Waiting for hours just to see the people who you look up to, your heroes, that's dedication. 

I received a little bit of hate from fans on Twitter about my pregnancy (Since Austin publicly announced it to the world a few days ago) but who were they to judge? This is Austin's and mines baby not the whole fandoms.

But for the most part, I received a lot of positive things about the baby. I favorited some tweet and even followed a few. I walked into the airport to make my way towards the arrival gate Austin is supposed to be coming through. So far, I haven't seen any fans yet, silently saying thank you to no one in particular.

I saw people starting to come out of the tunnel a few minutes later. That's when I saw Tino emerge from the tunnel followed by Aaron, Alan, Phil and last but not least, Austin. I hugged each band member and practically jumped onto Austin. "Someone is happy to see me." He laughed as he regained his balance, "No shit, Your wife missed you." I said as I kissed him. "And your husband missed you too." He whispered against my lips.

"You better." I laughed as he set me down gently. He placed his hand on my belly. "I missed you too." He whispered. The band and I walked towards the luggage claim and grabbed everything. Guitar cases, equipment, bags and other necessities. I had the tightest grip on Austin as we walked towards the front of the airport. "Weird, no fans today." Alan said quietly. "Yeah, that is pretty weird." Aaron said.

We walked out to hear a scream erupt from a girl's mouth. Stand corrected. They autographed, took pictures, and were given gifts. I even took a couple pictures with the fans.

"I can't wait till we see a baby Carlile." One of them said. "Neither can we," The guys said together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Happy Friday! c: I hope everyone enjoys this chapter! Comment, vote, and fan if you want! Also, I still need baby names if anyone has any suggestions? c: Love you guys!<3