Chapter 8

Mikey's POV
Last night we searched and searched over and over again but there was no Raph to be seen I know he won't come back one and a half year ago when Leo had left for near 5 months and no letters I wrote for him every week but there were just our letters that returned to us or no answer. At night when I woke up and in my way to the kitchen I saw Raph's light on I looked and saw him writing something he was sweating and his hand was shaking I didn't know why next day when I gave him my letter to take it to mail box i saw that paper in his belt he post that letter and there was no answer after that he disappeared we searched a whole week finally I found him in a hole in the swerves when we played there as child he was sleep and there was 15 or maybe 20 boxes of beer we took him home he pretended to leave alcohol but I'm sure he didn't nobody knows this completely ' I have to find him before something bad happen ' " Mikey " ..." Mikey "

Leo's POV
" mikey " " what ? Don't yell I'm near ya. " he said " yeah I'll yell cause it's 4th time are you alright ? " " YEAH I'M FINE NEVER BETTER "
Don comes and when he was trying to help Mikey calm dawn said " it's late leo we have to come back and continue  tomorrow this city is too big" I sighed and said" I know but I have a little wrk you guys come back I'll catch up with you later "
So Leo think you should find him it has to have a way . Think about ithe always talk about that nigh claw je might be know Raph maybe I should... Yeah I'll do it

Raph's POV
I'm sitting on my favorite roof the highest feel so free everything and everyone look so small and unimportant from here I drink again it's my second glass I'm happy Mikey isn't here to see this I'm nearly drunk.
What was that sound ." Who's there " I'm not in a good mood to fight I'm drunk suddenly a show walk away from me then I felt a small arrow pulled into my neck under my helmet I'm the figure is coming through this way  I can't stand I'm gonna pass out I fell " sleep well dear night watcher we have so many workes" the figure said.