Caphter 18

Don's POV
These days  are really strange after Leo telling me everything he vanished more and more like someone who wish for a new place I'm sure we all forgave him longtime ago just if Sensei Leo And Raph work things out before .... Sensei is getting worse the heart beat machine show a really weak signals what can make them happy which price make my father healthy or make my family happy I'll give that price "Donatello my son can you call the others . I just want a few minutes with you " He's stoic eye was begging me now " Sure we'll be right here as soon as possible " he smiled and closed his eyes .
Splinter 's POV
It's been raining all day I always loved rain how the little pieces come from the sky the sky is shouting but this time the sound is different I don't know why but it's not shouting to complain about the dust or any of other bad things this rain wants to flaw and clean the dust of bad memories like a short amnesia maybe it will help to see better to judge less when there's no dust or fog there's no need of imagining or judge of unsure things over the veil pf dust . I can feel it the smell of wet lands and street maybe even a flood will happen in the sewerage. I wish I could go and give my body to the flood to take me away to be free as long as I'm here nothing be better * knock knock * oh their here " come in"
Don's POV
When I went to get them and when I told them Raph and Leo was like "we won't walk through that door!!" Their faces ohh I don't want to think about it . " Um Sensei we're here" he smiled weakly " I'm happy to see you four together I just want to see your faces and laughing I wish I could ..." They all are kneeling near the bed but I'm standing just for controlling. His smile disappeared just a second after cause he saw Raph's emotionlessness Leo's tiredness and Mikey's depression . " I just wanted to say I'm so sorry for everything....you mean everything to me and me ..." He coughed a little " Michelangelo do you remember my story ? I want to be a big dam to change the flood way I..." He looked at Mikey but he was just looking at father's hand and try his best to not let us see him sobbing, what's that story ? " Leonardo you are a great son I'm so sorry for all that just if I could get back to past " Leo is sitting in next to Mikey in front of Raph , he just nodded and didn't say a word " Raphael I'm sorry again I should apologize more that this ,your heart I don't know how could I do that, can you forgive me or at least give a last smile?" Raph looked at him tried but couldn't smile his heart was heavier than before " Donatello I'm really thankful of your intelligence it helped me to be alive to see this you're wonderful son* he was shaking I can't look at him my only father* "
He started to sing "
Turn around turn around
Look at the sky look at the ground
Come with me let us take a walk
Let's think about the forgotten place
Come, remember the memory let's talk
What's this sound they play?
Night is coming, it's end of the day
Water flows, the wind blows
There's snow, snow of the red rose
There are sad claws
They cry, they don't know its cause
A ball stage with so many guilty dancers
They do nothing and every thing being canceled
Their eyes, their mouths are closed
So many shows
They're not real, they pose
They're sinners
They're fighting with their inners
They have many flaws
They broke too many laws
There's a sound again, they dance again
There's a sound of moving chain
They play the symphony of death
They dance and play until the very last breath
Why we came to this?
Too many innocent things to miss
So many questions still there's no answer
We're coping like we're cancer
Life is glancing
Hundreds of empty glasses, Hours of dancing
Each glass, each drink is advancing
They laugh but this is just their mask
They don't know, dare not to ask
Where's that paradise?
Where is our home, that world somewhere nice? "
We all whispered with him to last word then he continued "I wish goods for you all please please be happy again just once ...... Long live the Homato family" he said this and wasn't still smiling ' "yeah long live the Homato family " I whispered to myself I wish this sentence come true .... Waite what ?!!! No . No he didn't mean that he ..?? He just said it for making a good space right ?. He can't do this not now ? * beep . Beep * the signal became a straight line , I looked at him his eyes are closed but he has a smile why? I looked up and saw Leo and Raph laying their heads in the bed near to his chest as they were holding each other's hand and they were crying silently yeah I'm smiling at this too . It took us a high price but " " long live the family " came true and tomorrow would make it better.
"Yeah maybe tomorrow "
A/n
So guys that's it the story is finished i hope ya have liked it  I though that at least this one would be short but.. I'm sorry if it was long and boring