Chapter 17

Raph's POV
Well as always a fake calm face was in his face and tried to smile but he was too weak for it well it seems that man who once was a wonderful warrior and kinda a hero in our past is trembling now . These few years didn't go well for us specially for Sensei and me well he couldn't bear with my drinking attitude or any other things this zone of hatred became bigger and bigger by the time well we didn't want to kill each other but didn't want to see each other faces either now he's near to death Leo's back and he's telling me that all of these HELL YEARS Was caused of him he was the one who took our letters out of letter box all cuz of this FUCKING test to see our alliance??? Now he saw it is it that alliance which he always lecture us about well I think it need more discussion let's start with fearless " Leo sensei told me that .." He didn't let me to finish " I know what he said and I'm sorry for it " why did he left ? This isn't gonna end this time soon

Don's POV
These days was so strange it's nearly two month of finding him . I saw how Leo is always upset or Raph's is ..is just empty of hope but  not angry when he tried to talk to Leo he just walk away and when Leo tried to talk to him his behavior was like a stranger and every time Mikey try to make them laugh they just ignore him ' FOR THE GOD SAKE WHAT THE HELL HAD HAPPENED THAT NIGHT BEFORE THEY COME HOME ? WHAT? ' I yelled at myself and punch my lab table and threw things away .
Leo locked himself in his room today I won't let him to change the subject NO CHANCES.

KNOCK-Knock
" come in" he said " hey Leo why are you up here all day come join us downstair ." I said trying to be joyful " No thanks I think I need  a little time to forget things" he looks really exhausted " but science proofs that if you want to be forget something you have to make yourself busy more time alone make you think more about it " he looked like he was justifying a child  " I need time to forgiveness " said coldly " why you need forgiveness you came back you bring our brother back we all appreciate you" he twitched suddenly I think if we keep going like this he will finally free himself " are you okay ? You moved so suddenly " he kept looking at the floor " yeah sure I'm just refreshing " I'm really getting pissed off " refresh from what? Tell me ? Two months has past what else you try to refresh?"
" nothing just some old stuff memories and those things that hides behind the this dust of the past so maybe by destroying the fog I approach" he said trying to make it complicated " Leo remember you're talking to me not Sensei to take advice and not Mikey or Raph to make their head illuminated with literature.an d remember that even in psychology says if you keep everything locked by your you will become melancholic so we can talk about it even by your way we can blow the dust and make them fly ,NE? So why are you two behave so coldly even to others?" Leo tried his best to be natural " I don't get it? "
"Of course you do , you get much more better than I , look even if you and Raph have many differences you are both stubborn and always just talk you talk about be happy and forgive and then you yourself won't forget anything besides you are both terrible actors" he frowned he hates to be questioned just like Raph and I think I did well " you sure about that?" He said with a large frown in his forehead " about what? " I said simply " that we're bad actors? " I laughed from inside but stayed calm" I'm 100% sure it's completely obvious that something went bad with you after and before finding him " I said as calm possible I could see he was becoming inpatient and angry" SO LET ME TELL WHAT IS A REAL  ACTING IS " finally I got what I needed " You want to know about where he was?what was those wounds? After the first night I decided to..."
When he finished I was looking speechlessly and eyed widened so all is because Leo and what Leo became cause of or father " that unbelievable!!" I said just to say something
" believe it or not that what has happened now you know everything you hate me so get out pleas3" it's obvious how guilty he feels " I don't hate you if you didn't do that or didn't break your pride we never found him" I said trying to be hopeful " yeah whatever tanks for your concern but leave me  " I get out of room and headed through the lab I don't know how to treat them treat Leo anymore .