Chapter 7

Leo's POV
It's been near 9 hours since he left it's getting late...actually it's ALREADY LATE! He left at afternoon and soon the clock is going to ring the midnight time; I'm getting worried... OKAY I'm too worried but I can't show others how much stress I have, I have to keep my calm. Seriously why does he hate me so much I had to do what I had been told to do I had ... never mind... I tried hard to be a good leader tried my best to keep them safe, not letting them suffer from what I do or anything else to keep all of us together be a good brother make things easy ' WHY ?GOD DAMN IT Raph WHY do you look at me with hatred.' I thought to myself , wait don't tell me I'm this much sad to cry No I WON'T CRY !.

-" what was all those noises Leonardo? where's Rapheal?"Oh are you kidding me?! Why now? At anytime why NOW?! I'm not in a mood for answering.
-" I asked where's Raphael?" He asked again okay I should answer before he get mad even tho he will find out at the end...

-" well you see sensei....Raph and I had.... um...sort of ... Small chat like every time then guys trying to break us.... you know daily routine and he's out to take breath he'll show up soon" I said while trying to be normal and calm.

-"SMALL CHAT ?! YOU CALL THAT WILD ANIMAL FIGHTING, KNID OF A CHATTING ?! " Mikey yelled from the kitchen.

I saw Sensei's eyes widened and his ears twitched before get back to our conversation he said
-"Michelangelo you mustn't yell when you're angry" Mikey's eyes are burning with anger but not that much to argue with him.

-"Whatever. And I have to say this too, he's not taking a breath he is not coming back "
Then he went back to the kitchen and pretends to be a deaf from that moment and now it's my turn well...

-"Is it true that you were fighting again?"he's playing a calm role but I can see how mad he is...
-"Well Sensei you know us , it's our daily routine to fight." He raised his eyebrow.. well I'm not good liar at least in front of him.
-" But as Michelangelo says it wasn't like the others he's so angry"
I have to find a way to take him out of this I must find an excuse.

-"You know him he doesn't like others to be sad, he's so emotional, me and Raph just..."
But he put his finger in front of my eyes and kinda tell me to stop justifying him.
-"you're going to find him. Even if he sometimes he goes over the lines but he's part of the family."

-"yes, yes sure we go I just was waiting to see if he would come back."
He is still frowning it seems our troubles started.

I'm going to talk to Mikey for searching for Raph I wish he got a little better now. I went to the kitchen and took a glass of water just to not let Mikey kick me out

-"um Mike ?."
Without turning his head said" WHAT?"

I swallowed "um it's nearly 9 hours since... You know what I mean and it's already past midnight so I thought if we should go search for Raph "

He turned with a face of that kind of person who want to punch you but he is stopping himself.

-" Oh really?? maybe you should make this decision tomorrow or next week.!"
-" um okay so get ready I'm going to tell Don"
I take my way through the lab Oh gosh he was much furious than I thought, his angry face is really scary cause I'm not used to it...
When I went to the lab he looked so tired he was staring at the wall and didn't notice me at all it seemed he was thinking about something much more complicated than physics theories ,he really need sleep... but he doesn't listen to anyone when it comes to this. After I told Don we went out now at 1 o'clock at midnight we should search for our hothead brother, I just have feeling that this searching gonna last longer than it has to....

Raph's POV
It's been more than 12 hours that I'm here and I didn't even noticed the time passing, I'm free from everyone and everything free of rules and limits. I'm wearing my Night Watcher clothes, I kicked some criminal shells and now I'm lying down on the roof look at the dark and full of pollution sky of New York city. I don't know how are they....NO NO I don't want to think about I decided to leave they have for protecting, if they're not gonna care about me I won't care about them either but even if they're coming to find me I'm happy that they won't find me cause if I I wear these, they see me as Night watcher. But kinda I feel that with all this invisibility of my mask it's gonna break soon I have to be careful. But I'll think about it tomorrow now just I want look at this polluted sky even if I'm free pf our hourly fights I'm still on my duty for Nightwatcher  even if with Leo's return they go on patrol if I just stop it will be suspicious, but if see each other? What should I do run? Change my voice? Or finish the job before they arrive? Cause Leo for sure will not be happy seeing the Nightwatcher....well let's just turn on the police radio and see what night will bring for us.