Chapter 15 Girls day out

Evelyn's pov

Last night Anna slept over and today we are having a girls day out, we haven't had one since we went shopping for prom and I really miss her even though I see her everyday.

" Hey Ev does this look okay?" Anna asked as she twirled around showing me her outfit. It was beautiful! A black romper with some black sandals to match her black French manicure and her gold earrings. Her hair was wavy and had a braid running through the top of her head and her makeup brought out her blue eyes, she looked stunning.

" Anna you look so beautiful!!" I exclaimed!!

" How do I look?" I asked concerned
I had a white and gold romper on to match my white French manicure and then gold sandals and gold earrings. My hair was brown and wavy like its usual self and my eye makeup was pretty light, bringing out my eyes.

" You look gorgeous!!" She yelled hugging me.

" Thanks. Now let's hit it!!" I yelled grabbing my purse as I made my way downstairs.

We got in the car and I drove to Starbucks, on the way No by Meghan Trainer played so we blasted the music while we sand along.

_ At Starbucks _

" I'll take a Venti Strawberry refresher and a chocolate chip cookie please." I ordered

" Okay that will be $7.58." She said as I handed her the money

" Thank you have a nice day." I said

" You too." She smiled.

I went to the counter to wait for my order while Anna ordered the same thing.
It was taking longer then usual so I decided to take a seat by the window while Anna joined me.

" So what do you want to do after this?" Anna asked

" Well I was thinking we could go see Finding Dory." I said

" OMGSH YES!" She screamed drawing attention to us making me laugh.

" Okay let's get our drinks and go." I said chuckling.

We grabbed our drinks and our cookie as we made our way to my car.

----

" 2 tickets to finding dory please." I asked the cashier

" Okay that will be $12.34." The cashier named Jake said.

" Here you go." I said handing him the money."

" Thank you it will be theater 13 on the left." He explained handing us our tickets.

" Okay thank you." I said as we made our way to the popcorn line.

" Okay is it just me or is that Jake guy extremely hot!" Anna said to me as I chuckled

" No he was pretty hot." I replied as we both laughed.

I looked over to my left as my laughter immediately stopped.

" What? What's wrong?" Anna asked worried

" Luke's here!" I yelled excited.

" What?" Anna asked.

I didn't catch what she asked next because I was already running to Luke.

" Luke!" I yelled hugging him

" Hey, Ev! What are you doing here. He asked hugging me back

" Me and Anna are having a girls day." I explained

" Oh, I'm sorry I don't want to interrupt." He said sincerely.

" Oh no, it's okay Anna won't mind." I said as a smile came to his face.

" Are you sure?" He asked one more time

" Yes I'm positive." I replied happily.

" What movie are you seeing? I asked

" Finding Dory." He replied

" No way! Us too!!" I exclaimed

" Great!" He said happily.

" I already got popcorn so you can eat some of it if you want. I don't want to make you guys late for the movie just to get popcorn. You can just have some of mine." He replied

" Although I don't think it's enough for 3 people." He said sadly

" It's okay, Anna won't mind." I replied. I honestly don't think she'll care.

" Okay cool lets go." He said as we made our way to the theater. I told Anna that she doesn't need to get any because Luke has enough.

Anna's  pov

" Hey Ev can I have some popcorn." I asked as we finally settled in our seats in the theater. I was next to Ev and she was next to Luke.

" Oh, uh. I'm sorry Anna but it's only enough for two people and I told Luke you wouldn't mind." She said

Well okay....

" Oh, okay." I replied a little shocked. Evy always shares popcorn with me.

" Do you want me to go get you popcorn?" She asked sorry

" No no, I'll be okay." I said as I turned my attention back to the screen.

Somehow I'm the third wheel. Luke should be the third wheel, this was a girls day, not a date for Ev and Luke.

I don't know how much longer I can hold all this in.