soap

jack's pov

"so you mean it was sams?"

i nodded at jj and he shrugged. "i mean..i wouldn't stay but imagine cidney without you. she was already high all the time, drinking and shit."

he was right but i can't accept the fact that she was pregnant. and the child wasn't mine.

i remember writing her notes about what i was doing.

**********

**********

cidney's pov

i'm trying really hard not to smoke or drink anymore. it's hard because now i don't have a distraction away from it.

adding on i found that eden had gotten strangled by the guy she was dating. strangled.

my thoughts are tangling to the point i could strangle myself.

i can't stop remembering jack walking away from me.

i can't help but think he hates me inside and out. what if we seriously are over now?

are we?

slowly, my life is turning to a shit romance movie.

i took a step to the edge of the mountain. peering over i imagined myself jumping off and the pain being gone forever.

i can't do that. i need the pain. i deserve it for what i did.

i wish i could jump off. everything would be over. no worries.

i bet jack would be happier without knowing a sin like me still walked.

i'm giving up.

i should jump.

**********

jack's pov

i can't leave her.

i just arrived at he mountain i left her a few days ago.

looking up i saw a body staring over the edge as if to jump.

who is that?

i got closer a saw someone who shouldn't be there.

cidney.

she can't

she took a step forward.

i can't bring up the words to stop her. abd couldn't catch her.

another step.

"cidney stop!!!"

she looked around for my voice and i took that as a chance to run.

i ran up the mountain faster than i could blink.

she still got closer to the edge.

i stared to speed towards her when she slipped off.

reaching out i gripped her arm.

"fuck," i grunted pulling her up.

with a step back we both fell onto the ground behind me.

she sat up and smoothed her hair.

why would she do that?

**********

cidney's pov

smoothing my hair down i turned back to see him staring up at the sky.

"why would you do that?"

i put my head into the palms of my hands. why would he save me? after what i did he still put in an effort to me.

his hands stood me up. he repeated, "why would you do that?"

he pulled my hands away from my face but i held my head down.

his fingers lifted my chin up. i thought our eyes wouldn't meet again.

jack's muscular arms wrapped around my frame tight. "why would you do that?"

"i thought why not be dead physically instead of emotionally. you shouldn't forgive me for what i did jack. i haven't forgiven myself so why should you? i always counted on you to be the one needing to be forgiven."

he rubbed little circles on my back. "the first step we make is forgiving. i don't care what you think, i realized finally how much we rely on each other. i need you and you need me. we've made equal mistakes. we can't end this now. when you have a love like this, keep it. i love you more than anyone on this earth, abd i might not always show it but know i do. you're mine and no one elses."

his words brought me so much closer.

my thoughts were untangling. the pit was filled. my heart became whole.

tears soaked into his shirt, "i love you so much."

"i love you much more," he whispered burying his head into the crook of ny neck.

"never possible."

---+---
how was that? show me some i thought that was awesome.

STAY CLOUDY!-
☁️