cut it

cidney's pov

"look. there is one more thing i meant to tell you."

he sat up to looked at me.

"so when that happend..i told that he came onto me, which he did. i tried telling him i would tell you but he threatened to hurt me more than he would get hurt. i kinda just gave into him."

he sat on the edge of the bed. "you mean like threatened? badly threatened? you wouldn't mind if me johnson and cam payed mr wilk a visit would you?"

with a smile i nodded, "as long as me and talasia can come along!"

**********

cidney's pov

fists were flying everywhere and just so happends that ms beer was around at the party there.

an excuse for me to beat her ass.

"i don't know who the hell you think you are talking to my sister like that!"

"well that's funny she didn't have a problem," sammy laughed looking to me.

oh hell no bitch.

i pushed jack and cam to stand face to sammy.

"now. honey let me tell you something. i didn't say shit to your thirsty ass cause i was ready for the revenge day. i dare you to fucking try me right now because i will beat your and your little hoes ass right now."

he stared, "who the fuck is my hoe?"

"thotison."

with a frown hearing her name, she made her way over.

"what, are you mad cause jack knows i fuck better?"

i stepped by and looked to jack.

"that's a lie. i mean i don't wanna get personal..but cidney is um...yeah."

i looked back to her, "your lies is way too much..you need to cut it."

"you must really think your tough huh? try me," she threw a punch into my abdomen knocking me back a bit.

good thing she a little bitch and don't punch hard.

sammy took the moment to throw punches too.

grabbing this hoes extensions i pulled her to the ground causing a scream from her mouth.

one of her friends got close to talasia and was on the ground in less than seconds.

we both stepped back and watched the boys have their fun.

that is until madison and her friend were back.

i almost choked. madison's extensions hung off her head like a swing.

they both ran at us at the same time.

i saw jack and johnson watching us.

i swung my fist at her harder than miley on that wrecking ball.

looking to talasia she already had that bitch on the ground again.

she came at me again and i pulled her back into a headlock.

"let go!," she squirmed.

i laughed and squeezed tighter.

talasia stood in front of her and threw one single punch, knocked her out.

i drop her onto the ground and walked to the guys.

sammy stood up. he got ready to punch jack and i pushed him.

jack turned around, "let me!"

"oh fuck no," i laughed punching sammy multiple times.

jack stepped back. "my girl," he whispered to jj.

sammy got back up and i pulled his arms back behind himself. "come on move. i'll break both you arms."

he stupidly moved forward and i pulled back.

"ah fuck!!"

he fell onto the ground holding his left arm tight.

"anything else before i knock you out?"

he looked at me just as i punched him one last time. his eyes closed and he layed there.

i sighed, "that was nice. my knuckles hurt a little though."

jack held my hands and pulled me to him, "that was so perfect. doubt he'll fuck with you again," he laughed.

talasia chuckled, "wish a bitch would."

---+---
i put a lot of anger into this. it felt nice to imagine punching bitches. i released my inner sharkisha in the chapter.
0-100 real quick

STAY CLOUDY!-
☁️