get you

A/N
kinda a part 2 idk.
p.s BITCH NEW COVER CREDITS ME

cidney's pov

immediately after telling jack that i regretted it.

"and?"

oh fuck.

i never sighed so hard in my life. i was prepared for the worst with jack.

i'm surprised he didn't grab a knife and walk out trying to find sammy.

"oh-i just thought maybe you wanted to know.." what else do i say?

"i don't care if he loves you as long as you don't love him. right?"

i nodded agreeing with jack. i don't love him.

i've thought about how long we would've lasted.

what if we didn't go to the club that club?

but fate has control.

sometimes i wonder if i really live by fate or have i been changing things. what if my fate was to leave jack and be with sammy?

shut up.

"well on that note, i'm ready to head home." jack sighed.

i was still thinking but nodded anyway and let him guide me out of the house.

when we got in the car jack handed me his phone.

i looked at him confused.

"text johnson and say we are going home."

i nodded and texted him.

jack began to start up the car but i reached to pull the key out.

"we've both had drinks and many trips to the hospital so how about let's not." we both laughed.

i gave jack his phone back so he could call an uber.

while waiting, the two of us sat in the car talking about what we did during the party.

once the uber arrived we got in and rode home.

our car? yeah we'll get that tomorrow i guess.

"can i just sleep right here?" jack asked leaning onto me.

i rolled my eyes holding him up, waiting for the uber to arrive.

10 to 15 minutes later the uber rolled up. In the car was a guy maybe a few years older than us.

jack was wide awake in the car, all his attention on the driver. i could barely hold in my laugh when the driver would ask something and jack would instantly reply.

when we got out the car jack quickly lead me inside.

inside the house i let myself die laughing. i looked at jack and saw had a not very amused expression on his face.

i stopped laughing and walked to the pouty jack and grabbed his face with my hands.

"you aren't really mad jack. are you?" god i want to laugh so hard but i can't because i know he is mad.

he becomes jealous so easily even is someone only says hi. yet the second it's about him, i'm being too overprotective of him.

"lord.." i sighed pressing my lips to his for a short period.

his hand got to my waist and he pulled me closer.

with us both being intoxicated going farther wasn't hard.

i wrapped my arms arounds jacks. he slipped his tongue in my mouth before i could think of rejecting it.

before i knew it jack was carrying me bridal style upstairs.

he set me on the bed ever so gently. maybe as a way to make up for what he was about to do.

i went up farther on the bed making sure to kick off my heels too. jack crawled onto the bed slowly until his body was over mine.

he had a seductive look on his face that would make anyone drop.. everything.

before we did anything the two of us began to unclothe.

he pulled my jeans down and threw them onto the floor, doing the same with his own.

i was the last one with any clothing besides underwear.

slowly pulling my shirt over my head i paused.

tease? tease.

while paused i took a moment to look at jack.

i almost smiled at how anxious he was getting.

i took the shirt off most of the way and looked a jack as a signal of telling him to do the rest.

he did very quickly. he left no time wasted as immediately his lips were back on mine.

jack left kisses elsewhere trailing down my body. mid-way down jack stopped, making eye contact with me. suddenly a smile surface and i received a gentle kiss on the lips.

i giggled slightly confused. he simply smiled and instead of continuing he laid down next to me.

next i felt his arm secure around my body. he pecked my forehead and somehow pulled me even closer.

how could i forget? a drunk jack is a cuddly jack.