Argument

Ima do it again. Real twist that you'll hate. tayreynolds

talasia's pov

jack hit my arm again, "ugh stop messing with my hair."

i just laughed at him and ruffled his hair once more. he groaned rolling his eyes at me, "i hate you."

i kept on smiling at him while he used his phone camera to fix his hair. i frowned when i saw him tap his screen twice. i don't mean to be this paranoid cause jack is a loyal.

cid and jack are really just going back and forth. we both became more distant in our friendship. i've been hanging with a girl named rowan. cidney has been around the one and only kylie jenner.

she only knew kylie because of sammy anyway. they got all close and she left me behind i guess.

but back to me and jack he's also been a little unfocused on me and more on his phone lately.

cidney keeps telling me shit gilinsky has done and it's really getting to me. i know my jack but gilinsky might give him the wrong influence.

i surely know cid is giving me the wrong thoughts about jack.

he continued to scroll double tapping his screen each time. with a sigh he slowly got up leaving his phone on our bed.

instantly after he walked into the bathroom i snatched his phone and used the fingerprint id.

i went onto instagram quickly and saw he was liking tons of some girls pics. my jaw clenched in anger when i went to his dm's.

the same girl was saying shit like 'where will u be?' and other really suspicious questions.

i got so caught up i didn't even realize jack in the doorway staring down at me.

"now i know what g must feel like. that's why he does it! to prove his point, talasia it was a one time thing i swear."

i slammed his phone on the bed and stood in front of him. "are you being serious right now? prove a fucking point!"

without hesitation my hand swiped across his cheek.

his hand moved up covering the red mark which had already appeared. "i was going to tell you baby."

i narrowed my eyes about to throw him into next week, "ok number one. don't you fucking call me baby. number two when were you going to tell me? after you fucked her again?"

he shook his head, "like i said, one time thing baby."

i slapped him again, "don't call me that!"

"babe stop. you're..you're acting like cidney!"

my eyes stayed the same, "oh you mean i'm acting like a girl who got cheated on so they guy could quote on quote prove a point? if you mean that then yes i'm acting like cidney, you fucking bitch!"

i shoved him out the doorway and slipped white vans on heading into the night.

cidney and jack don't stay far from here but i'm not going there. i know if i tell cid she'll freak and then g will freak. cid will then extra freak at g for giving jack that idea. then g will freak at cid for being mad and jack will be mad at me for telling cid. it's a process of freaking.

i'm going to rowan's place. i'll have her pick me up from the park nearby.

----

rowan's black dodge charger rolled up with a honk. getting in she looked at me sadly, "this is why i'm single."

i rolled my eyes at her, "or maybe you can't find a guy to like someone crazy like you."

she laughed while pressing on the gas driving away from the park. "so how did this come to be?" rowan asked glancing at me.

"he was proving a point by cheating..said it was a one time thing." i made air quotes with my fingers annoyed.

she rolled her eyes with a laugh, "a one time thing? he wishes it was one time."

i nodded in response not feeling in a mood to talk anymore. he's never done anything so wild before, and especially to cheat! no way is that my johnson. come on even cid was able to get gilinsky in his place!

the anger within myself was breaking my whole body under itself. about to to respond i was rudely interrupted by a ringing phone.

picking to up i rolled my eyes seeing the contact, 'baby j'. i sighed answering "what now? wanna tell me your sorry and didn't mean it?" i asked angrily.

rowan looked at me confused for a second but quickly figured out who it was.

i shivered hearing his shaky voice from the other end of the phone, "babe please, please come back. before you say anything if you really don't want me anymore i'll understand eventually. i want to be with you and i want to be with you forever. that night i was so drunk i couldn't even remember my own name. what you saw on my phone was that night, if you scrolled down you would've saw me cussing that girl out for taking advantage. i regret everything i said to you a second ago. i love you, do you still love me?"

i held in tears that begged to fall. i let out a sharp breathe pushing the phone closer to my ear. "y-yes jack j-just please don't ever get that drunk again. i still love you and want to be with you but i'm staying at rowans for tonight. i'll be back to tomorrow so we can both think on our own."

i could almost imagine his face pulled down in sadness. "ok babe, w-whatever you need. i won't ever drink again. i won't for you," he choked out sniffling.

a single tear slipping from my eye after what he said. "i'll see you tomorrow jack, love you."

"love you too."

---+---
was it a good enough comeback? my grandchildrens, grandchildren should be reading this i haven't updated anything in 69(ha) years.

tayreynolds tayreynolds tayreynolds