over the love

cidney's pov

"i'm leaving tonight. i don't know if you want to go. if so, pack quickly ok?"

"what? why?"

moving him out the doorway i took a suitcase and stuffed my belongings inside.

he took his own suitcase and packed.

"why do we need to leave?," he looked up at me.

"jack please hurry, i'll tell you why!"

continuing with a frown he didn't say a word. heading to the bathroom, i put my makeup bag into the case and made sure i had a curling and straightening iron.

comb.

walking back out i zipped my suitcase. i sighed, "jack come on!"

**********

3:00 a.m.

the lights outside of the car are beautiful. pink, yellow, blue, red, combining in my eyes.

i gazed to jack who seemed to be also admiring the view.

"at this mountain top," i pointed up.

he nodded taking a left.

stopping at the top i pulled a tent out of my bag and he helped set it up.

"so what is going on. if you don't tell me i'm leaving."

staring i spoke, "i-i'm sorry."

he frowned, "what did you do?"

he sat up becoming angry.

i stood.

"i took a call from sammy...and we..we.."

he  stepped back, tears, and anger, breaking through his eyes.

"are you serious! you've been sitting here accusing me of cheating when you cheated on me?"

i couldn't even reply. he was right.

"all you do is send off double standards."

"jack i'm sorry. it wasn't my fault!"

he nodded, "oh i let me guess..he came onto you inside and out."

"jack. look i found that i was actually pregnant before i had taken the test."

he almost exploded screaming at me. "so that child was never even mine!!! are you fucking kidding me!! i may have cheated on you before but i never, ever got her pregnant! that's way out of anything i've done. i trusted you more than i trust myself and now i can't trust you at all."

with a tear sliding down my cheeck he took his made suitcase and left me. alone.

i don't blame him. what i did was wrong. worse than anything i've done.

he told me he can't trust me. i can't trust myself anymore.

taking my phone i tried to call jack only to see he had blocked me.

he never let me finish.

sammy also threatened me. to kill me.

flashback

"stop it!! if  jack finds out he'll kill you!"

he smirked at my remark and hovered over my helpless body. "well i made my mark on you. and if i we're you i wouldn't tell jack. there's far more to happen to you than me princess."

---+---
i thought this short little chapter was nice.

(does the pregnancy make sense now?)

STAY CLOUDY!-
☁️