comeback p2

tayreynolds tayreynolds  tayreynolds

talasia's pov

sinking farther into the bed and wiping my eyes i pushed my hair behind my ear. this is so crazy for me to take in. i could only imagine what cid went through, now i can experience it.

i feel bad for accusing jack of doing that now. he didn't do anyhing wro-well i mean he did but he didn't excactly mean it. atleast i don't think he

rowans head popped in, "you're finally up!" her australian accent boomed around the room.

i nodded and she showed me her phone. "it's noon, get your ass up!"

groaning i rolled over causing rowan to scoff obnoxiously.

"come on talasia i made you a bowl of cereal and i'm not afraid to eat it."

i laughed at her threat, "oh no someone help call the police she's a cerial killer!" i said flailing my arms around the bed.

she giggled walking to the end of my bed. rowan stood there for a while in silence. suspicious.

in a flash she had pulled my whole body of the bed in one pull. with a thump i was on the floor.....i stayed on the floor too.

"ugh talasia come on!"

i laughed and closed my eyes pretending to sleep.

"what the hell talasia get up!" she screamed pulling me to my feet.

i groaned out fine walking to my phone. not long after rowan walked out.

then my phone was endlessly going off. from cidney and g, and cameron. none from jack and that made me worry.

i opened the one from cid tugging my lip between teeth. before i could react cidney called.

immediately after answering she started yelling, "GO TO THE HOSPITAL RIGHT NOW!!!"

i frowned before running out of the room.

the only thing on my body were some shorts and a black t-shirt but whatever.

"what the hell is going on cidney?" i asked putting on shoes.

she was breathing heavily making me worry farther. "it's...it's jack...your jack-" not even letting her say more i hung up and reached for rowan's keys.

"talasia where ar-" i left the house sprinting for her car. she didn't say anything, but rowan followed me to her car.

with both of us in i backed out of the driveway and onto the street. i was going so fast the tires screeched against the paved cement. rowan buckled up and pushed her seat back far.

"jack's not ok."

X X X

i'm running up the steps because the elevator is just to slow. out of breathe i was on the level jack was on.

down the hall i saw cam and cid sprinting with g far ahead. i tried getting their attention, "CIDNEY!!"

she didn't hear me but while running, i got ahead. "oh my god talasia!" she said keeping her pace.

doctors pushed g out of the room and he was on the floor. "god dammit!" he balled his hands to fist.

he stood up heading for the door but cidney held him back. "what the hell's going on?" rowan finally made it to me and the others.

cidney frowned, "who's this?"

i almsot rolled my eyes at her when she said that. "my friend, rowan. rowan this is cidney, jack g, and cameron...cidney's brother."

rowan looked at me shocked. "like cameron...cameron dallas? you're right there oh my god." she covered her eyes.

even though the situation cam still managed to laugh. she uncovered her eyes and stared at him with happiness and confusion.

"oh god," rowan stepped towards the wall and slid down to the floor.

i couldn't even make any expression besides a staright face. focusing on the task at hand i pressed my ear against the door listening in better.

yelling for different tools and other things was across the door when suddenly a beeping started. the room went quiet and it seemed calm. from the other side there were footsteps so i stepped back.

the door opened and i took a chance to run in before one of the doctors blocked me. "sorry you can't go in there ma'am."

"this is my boyfriend!"

the doctor frowned, "there's a woman in this room ma'am. maybe you're thinking of 214 down the hall."

my mouth dropped and i turned around to a cringe on everyones face. "oh..i-i so sorry uhm...i'll just be uh going...to the right room."

the doctor nodded and headed on his way. as soon as no one was around cameron bursted out in laughter.

ignoring him again i started heading down the hall to jack's room.

"214, 214, 214, 214!" i repeated before stopping in front of the door. my hand could barely make it to touch the doorknob. cidney and g held hands watching my every move.

rowan rubbed her eyes and yawned, "well any century now."

"you guys stay out here for a sec," i said laying my hand firmly on the doorknob. nothing was said as i opened the door and walked inside.

closing the door i looked up to find jack.

what's next i was shocked to see....

---+---
OOOOHHHHH NNNNOOOOOOO!!!!!! NNOOOOTTTT A CLIIIIFHAAAAANNNGERRRR!!!