all weekend long

a/n
if you haven't watched this yet, you better right fuckin now oherwise were not friends. you have 30 seconds to watch the video.

cidney's pov

from afar i awkwardly stared at talasia who was talking with her friend, rowan. even though i sat drinking ice cold water my blood still boiled.

jack and jack had just finished filming the all weekend long video and now we were just chilling at the place. johnson and jack were both cool but me and talasia have only said hi to one another. i'm not sure if she's decided to leave our ex friendship in the dust or revive it.

"are you ok?" jack asked bringing one hand off my drink.

i nodded although i was completely lying. i guess he could easily tell because jack rested his head onto my shoulder.

"i know you're lying to me cidney. you and talasia should talk," he stated playing in my hair.

"what if she pushes me away. this is why i can't get friends jack, something always happens, always."

jack sighed knowing what i had meant.

all the friends i've had always resulted in a fight over me and jack being together. all of them had a problem with our relationship.

like come on the fuck, it's not about me and jack this is about me and you.

"i'm sorry i know it's my fault but people need to accept that old gilinsky isn't here anymore. i've changed and some just can't respect it."

taking a swig of water i stood up and walked to where talasia and rowan sat.

talasia gave off a bit of an annoyed face but hadn't said anything.

"can i talk to talasia alone please?" i asked rowan nervously.

she glared at me, "i don't know, can i trust you not to hurt her?

i tried extremely hard not to roll my eyes at her rude comment.

talasia could tell because she whispered something to rowan which made her walk off towards the pool.

i sat down where rowan had and prepared to explain myself.

"i'm really so sorry about what happened that day ok? even if you won't forgive me for it i want to clear the slate. you've been one of the best friends i've had in so long i don't want our friendship over now. that's really the only fight we've ever had with each other. you helped me get through a lot and i know you thought kylie was replacing you but i was scared we weren't friends so i tried new ones. i never knew you thought of me as someone so close  to yourself. all other friends have done the same trying to make jack sound bad so i leave him. he's changed so much and no one is recognizing it! that day was a bad one for me and jack so when you two both went off it was too much. i'm sorry for fighting you at a vulnurable state but what you said hurt me a lot. it made me feel stupid for loving who i did. when me and jack got home he cried because of what was said."

i know i was going off into a rant but i wanted her to know.

"cidney jack cried too, that's not much of an apology to me. i bet you're sorry and hurt but not as much as i was," she said almost completely un simpathetically.

putting my finger to my eyes feeling tears on the brim of the both i tried to calm myself.

"talasia do you know how much it hurt me to hear him ask if i hated him? how would you feel if the person you loved most asked that question, if johnson asked that wouldn't you feel like shit. i know i did."

she looked down to her feet listening to what i said.

by now almost everyone at the party was watching us and the scene.

"i'm sorry too cidney. i forgive you also. i wouldn't wish that feeling on anyone. tell g i'm sorry too."

i nodded and we made eye contact ignoring the crowd which had started to pull out phones.

"bestfriends?" i asked leaving a smile
on her face and tears shading her eyes.

"bestfriends," she could barely get out while we weapped ourselves in each others arms.

tears were shed and both jacks called for giant group hug. this brought in everyone to a hug with smiles on each face.

jack held onto my waist and turned my face to his.

he planted a kiss on my lips as congratulations.

"good job baby."

---+---
aye i updated tho! suprising right?