wanderlust

cidney's pov

jack's fingers was tightly curled around my small hand while he peacefully slept.

i don't mean to sound creepy but while jack sleeps i can't really help but to stare.

but then again right now it's almost 9:00 and this morning is definitely an early wake morning even though i'm not necessarily a morning person.

i detached his strong grip from my hand to get up but several times he would grab my hand again.  after around 4 attempts of getting up i had to make a hard decision. wake jack up.

i hate to do because he looks so cute but i wanna be awake and doing something. yet again he just looks so adorable that i could just let him sleep all of today. after all, yesterday we stayed up until at least 3:00 a.m. watching movies together.

it was understandable why he hadn't woken yet. jack has always been a heavy sleeper. it takes a few times to really wake him up.

and even when you do somehow manage to wake him, he uses his amazing persuasion skills to get you back into letting him sleep.

he shuffled a bit before throwing his arm over my body and pulling me back towards himself.

"you can't haffhe.."

i had to cover my mouth with my hand to keep from laughing. too fucking cute.

all that was on my mind now is if he was dreaming of me. if so, what the hell could be going on for him to say that.

"sammpfucka."

this time i couldn't help myself. i kept my hand clamped tightly around my mouth but a laugh still managed to escape.

sammy? fuck sammy?

i wanna hear if he says something else so i'll wait to wake him.

10 minutes had passed without him saying anything so time to wake him up. i pushed him slightly. nothing.

"jack." nothing.

"jack." nothing.

"jack!" little shuffle.

"jack! jack! jack!" open eyes.

"if you're not already dead can you shut up so i can sleep?"

i lightly grabbed jack's jaw and pulled his head down to look at me. he did.

"what were you dreaming of? you were talking but i couldn't understand you." lies.

he frowned and looked to the ceiling like he had forgotten.

"you also grabbed me," i added trying to push him to say something.

"oh! it was we were at the park from our high school
but you were with sammy and i came there. i did grab you from him but he kept trying to fight me. he was like 'jack i'll fuck you up!' so then i said 'then sammy fuck me up!' it was pretty crazy. then you started.. nevermind."

the fuck?

"so i was just standing there watching this go down? then i what?" i giggled a little imagining the situation.