one

It's now the middle of February, which means that I'm 14 weeks pregnant. I have the tiniest bump, but you can totally notice it if I'm wearing a tight shirt or something. I've been having morning sickness recently, it started about three weeks ago. It sucks. I hate being sick, so waking up every morning and throwing up isn't exactly how I'd like to start my day.

Anyway, Zeke and Shauna's wedding is next week, and we're all super excited. It's going to be in the backyard of the house they just bought (even though it's February). They're planning on it being super small and only having really close friends and family.

Shauna's also six months pregnant with a baby girl. They had an adorable gender reveal party about two months ago, and announced that they're having a daughter.

I'm back at school now too, and you know what's going to suck? My baby is due at the end of September; I'm going to be on maternity leave for that month before I give birth, and three after that. So, basically I'm going to miss the first four months of my first year teaching by myself. And I just feel so bad, because when I come back the kids aren't going to be used to me. Come what may, but I'm trying to decide if I should teach next year, or just take that whole year off to be with my child, and start teaching the year after that.

Okay, I'm ranting, sorry. I am so exhausted these days, it's just like once I found out I was pregnant it hit me like a wrecking ball. It was all of a sudden, completely out of nowhere, and believe it or not, I'm just starting to get used to it. Pregnancy is weird.

I'm just getting home now, and let me tell you, I am completely out of gas. I let my backpack drop to the floor as soon as I walk through the front door. Sighing as I trudge my way over to Tobias, I let out a yawn while I sit on his lap, straddling him.

"You're adorable," he says, kissing my cheek. I loop my arms around his neck while and I let out a giggle.

"I know," I say smugly, shrugging. Tobias places his hands on my hips and leans forward to kiss me. I kiss back, running my fingers through his coarse hair. It's actually getting pretty long and I like his hair better when it's short. I ruffle his hair, "Babe, you need a haircut."

"What are you taking about? I think it looks super sexy like this," he defends, making me laugh and shake my head.

"In your dreams, maybe," I retort. Tobias rolls his eyes at me, but places his hand on my neck to pull me in for another kiss.
➣ ➣ ➣ ➣ ➣
It's Zeke and Shauna's wedding day, and the ceremony doesn't begin until around five-thirty. It's almost four o'clock now, and I just got out of the shower so I can start getting ready.

Wrapping the towel tighter around me, I walk to the closet to get dressed. Zeke and Shauna aren't having any bridesmaids or groomsmen, since they didn't invite that many people. Tobias is Zeke's best man though, and Lynn is Shauna's maid of honor; they just don't have any part in the ceremony.

So I put on a maroon three-quarter sleeve top and a black tulle skirt. My bump is barely visible, but it's there. I run my hand over my stomach and smile while heading back into the bathroom. Shaking my hair out, I run my fingers through it as I plug in the blow dryer. I dry my hair completely, then add some loose curls. For makeup, I just do a simple peachy look.

I slide on a pair of black heels, and tie the ribbons around my ankles to keep them on my feet.

My heels click on the hardwood floors as I walk into the living room. Tobias turns to look at me from his spot at the kitchen island, and his lips curl into a smirk.

"Damn, that's my wife!" he exclaims, making me laugh.

"Yeah I am," I happily reply as I approach him. Looping my arms around his neck, I press a kiss to his lips. Tobias kisses back pulling me as close to him as he can without crushing our child in my stomach.