Chapter 1

Todays the day! The day where yes me Autumn Jay Stepp gets to go see One Direction in concert, along with there opening act 5Seconds of Summer!

Okay now I got 2 tickets that I won off of a radio contest, the only issue was, Is that the concert is in Las Vegas, and I live in AZ so my bestfriend and I are going on a 3 day road trip, I know what your thinking, AZ is only like 6 hours away from Las Vegas, but we are just going to hang out once we get there in vegas for a couple days just to waist some more time of our summer.

My best friends name is Bailey, we have known eachother since like elementary, shes 18 now though, and I will be 17 in October. My parents both separated when I was in 2nd grade but you know I think it was for the best.

I live with Bailey now though, because just last year, my mom died in a car acciedent, and since Bailey as going to be an adult soon my mom appointed her as my guardian. I have no idea where my dad I, I haven't talked to him since him and my mom both separated, but im still living right, I mean I have my bestfriend with me, and yeah I admit it I still most of the time have that look of sadness on my face, due to how hard my life has been, but at the end of the day, I mjust gratefull to still be living.

Baileys driving, we have been driving for about a good two straight hours, and all the music we have been listeing to in the car has of course been 1D right now there song Kiss Me was playing!

Lets just say Bailey doesn't have a very good voice at all. Haha she says that I do, but I never believe her though. The concert doesn't start until 7:30 tonight, and its only 10 in the morning. We are still In our pajamas just driving with 4 hours still to go. We didn't get ready because we our just going to get ready at out hotel called Treasure Island. I have been there once and let me be the first to say it is amazing! I love the type of enviorment in Las Vegas, it just makes me feel so alive.

*Autumns pov*

We arrived at the hotel about an hour ago. Our room is huge since we have been planning this trip for about 2 years now, and we have been saving up big time.
The rooms so pretty, when you walk in the room you see a living room with a huge flatscreen tv, and them theres a short hall way to the right of the living room and on each sides of the hall there are closets, and at the end of the hallway there are 2 doors, both bedrooms, one mine and one Bays. My room is painted dark blue with a huge king size bed, thes lots of gold in the room, I suspect its suppose to look like the color of treasure, I also have my own bathroom, which Is white and golf with marble tile floors and a huge walk in shower, this place was litteratly paradise. Bays rooms was the exact same, except her room had a tv in it.

Its now almost 4:30pm so me and Bay decide to get ready we both go take a shower. Once we are both done showering we go get dressed. I pick out a pair of high waisted black shorts with a white crop top that says 1D/5SOS , it shows a bit of my stomach, what yeah im a little insecure about, but its not like I know anyone here. I also have a Black bandeu under the shirt, which I know is going to get annoying after a while because it feels like it smushes my boobs, but Bay says it pushes them up some how. Anyways I blow dried my brownish redish hair which is naturally curly and let me just say that I have a afro whenever I blow dry my hair hah. After I finished straightening my hair I put on some make up, not foundation, just a little powder and some liquid eye liner, I don't really need mascara I already have long eye lashes. I put on some lip gloss and head next door to Bays room, once I walk in, I see her wearing a black mini skirt with a crop top, her long dirty blonde hair left natural with its waves. We were wearing the same crop top except hers was red with black lettering, she was wearing flats, and I was wearing black toms.

It is now 6 so we decide to leave the hotel, and go get a taxi and head right to the concert..............