Chapter 22

Autumns pov

"Wake up beautiful"

"Common babe it's someone's birthday!" and right after those words left Luke's mouth I sat up from the bed.

I glanced at my phone to notice it was already noon.

Hey what can I say birthday girl needs her sleep!

"Come out to the kitchen in ten" he says and kisses my cheek and then heads out of our hotel room that we are sharing.

I walked over to my suitcase and slipped on some black skinny jeans, and long with my grey 'Mayday Parade' band Tshirt.

Then left the room only to walk right across the hall to go into the bathroom.

I pulled my hair into a side braid, and washed my face, then put on some deoterent and some perfume, and called it good.

I walked out into the living room to only see nobody not even any of the Five sauce boys.

Then I heard a little noise coming from the kitchen,

I round the corner and then- "SURPRISE!!!!"

Everybody (besides one d) they all looked so cute! I could never ask for better friends!

Ash and Bay both looked ridiculous the both had on your average sparkly party hats, and Cal just set off some confetti that happened to land all over Luke's head.

Then there was mike, oh silly mike! He was dancing in place with a buzuca in his mouth! Haha

Rose was just smiling and has a Rose in her hand! Oh cute!

I was still in shock but a good type of shock!

A smile instantly spread on my face!

" Aw thanks guys! I love you all soooo much"

Luke come up to my and says "Happy birthday babe"

"Thanks" I say

And then he pecks my lips and stands behind me with his hands around my waist. Oh I love this!

Like and I walk over to everyone else, his arms never leaving my waist.

"I got you something" says Bay

she pulls a little white boy out from behind her back. "Bay you didn-"

She cut me off before I could finish what I was going to say. "oh shush! And just open the dam thing" she says with a smile on her face.

I slowly open the bow to reveal this beautiful long diver necklace chain with a heart locket on it. I opened it to find a picture of Bay and I when we were little she was like 5 in the picture and I was like 3. Then there was another picture right next to it, a very recent one,

The photo that we too together looking hilarious at the One Direction and 5sos concert! That was the best day of my life.

I separate from Luke and give Bay a bear hug! She was screaming at me to let her breathe!

"My turn!" Says Mike

He then hands me a plastic bag. He's defiantly not the wrapping type lol. I pull out of the bag a pair. Of 5sos swear pants along with a beanie! Omg I love them!

"I love them! thanks so much Mickey! I needed more merch from you guys!" I say giggling and giving him a Hug!

Rose gave me a hug and a Rose and some candy with Cal!

Ash gave me some cookies that he had bought my at the bakery down a couple of blocks!

I thanked them all, and them we are some chocolate cake, and the. All went to the living room.

I laidmy head on Luke's lap on the couch

He said "I have a suprise for you tonight!"

"Oh really I say with a smirk on my face.

"Yup wear something fancy and we have to leave here by 7" he says

Hmmmm I wonder what the surprise is?

Well I guess I will just have to wait and find out.

An/thanks for the 100 reads!!!!!!!THANS SOOOOOO MUCH! I will update in two days!

What do you think Luke's surprise is for Autumn?