Chapter 31

Bay's pov

"Bay open the door please" i hear Ashton call out from the other side of the door.

I don't want to even see his face at the moment. It sucks, becasue i guess you could say that i am practically living with him, well and everyone else, I mean we are on the road together, and how in the hell am i just just suppose to leave.

"Bailey open the door please. I'm sorry about what i said earlier!"

The more and more he calls out my name and try's to get me to open that door, the more and more I cry.

Having to be Autumns guardian isn't hard, since she's so mature for being 17, the hardest part for me is that i have no one but her. All those bad days I have, I have no one to turn to execept her, you see i never met my parents, ever since i was born I have been in the foster care system, never getting adopted sucked, and also kind of fucked with my lack of trust i give people. Then i finally met a friend, Autumn, we met at school when we were kids, and have been friends ever since.

"Everyone left Bailey, it's just you and me, please just open the door!"

god damnit!

*I slowly unlock the bathroom door, while i still sit on the bathroom floor.

*Ash quickly but causously opens the door

"Bay, listen I'm so sorry, i don't know what i was even saying last night, I wasn't thinking, I swear..."

He knelt down right beside me, both of us are just sitting up against the glass shower door. My knees are pulled up against my chest.

"Then why'd you say that you don't know about us Ash?" I ask weakly, tears still slowly streaming down my face.

"I'm a dumbass, sometimes I don't think before I speak...." Ash says trying to lighten the mood.

"Well next time please think before you say something like that." I say smiling like a fool.

-----

Cal's Pov

"Hey rose, babe where'd you put my phone?" I ask

"Umm I have no idea what your talking about...." she says looking down at the magazine she was reading.

I know she has it, but where!?

"Babe pleeeaaassseee!" I wine

"If you want it that badly, you'll come over here and find it" she says all suductive.

I walk right over to the couch where she's sitting, and sit right next to her real close.

Then I say

"Okay I'm over here. Now can I please have my phone babe?" I say using my puppy dog face.

"Find it!" she says setting down the magazine, and expanding her arms out, like it was someone on her.

"Fine" I say with a smile.

I put my hand in her from pockets, and nothing.

I then stand up and lift her up, to see if she was sitting on it, but nothing.

So then I lay her down on the nice sized couch, and lay right on top of her,

Then one of my hands slowly make their way under her shirt.

The closer and closer I get to her bra, her face becomes redder and redder.

That's when we lock eyes and smile at each other,

To make the moment even better I found my phone in her bra!

As soon as I found it, her lips were locked to mine like glue,

And before I knew it all of our clothes were lying on the ground, along with a condom wrapper