Chapter 4 :)

If You want me to keep updating, please tell me to! Plzz vote as well, I would love more feedback, but not hate! Thanks and enjoy!... oh I will be updating as often as I can:)

*Autumns pov*

Well just about 15min ago all of us decided to go back in the house, and start to watch some movies, Calumn picked out the movie, and of course he just had to pick a scary one!

As soon as the movie started, I looked around to see who was sitting by who, and well Micheal being the little girl he is when it comes to scary movies, is siting up against Calumn, and Ashton and Bay are all snuggled up on a individual couch, and then there's me, at the moment I am sitting all alone, since Luke went to the rest room, and honestly I hate this movie so much its called Sinister, and oh boy its scary AF. Finally Luke gets back, and brings a huge blanket with him. He motions for me to stand up so I do, and then he sits where I was originally sitting, and then I sit on his lap, it so nice sitting on his lap, he somehow smells amazing, for someone who just got done swimming in a pool not to long ago. Luke spreads the blanket over us, we are on our own little couch as well, if you were wondering.

Okay the movie was at one of the most sketchiest parts, one of the old video tapes we playing on the movie, I quickly put my head against Lukes chest, and just stayed calm and closed my eyes, and listened to his heart beat, and that's all I did the whole rest of the movie. Once it was over I felt Luke move a bit, so I opened my eyes, and saw that he was looking down at me, with those blue eyes of his, those eyes that could make any girl melt in the blink of an eye.

Everyone was on there way to bed, well everyone except me, because lets just say I didn't feel comfortable being in that  huge room alone... yupp that's right alone, since Bay is going to sleep in Ashtons room with him. You know I am actually tired, maybe I will go sneak in with Luke, if its okay with him of course, and maybe, just maybe, we will kiss once again, because boy did I love his kisses or what, I could totally get used to them. But that scares me, it scares me to know or to even think about liking someone or loving someone again, since everything I love or had has always been taken away from me, and im just scared that if I get to attached to Luke that he get tired of me after a while, and just abandon me, or that something will happen to him, and I just couldn't live with my self if either of those things happened.