Chapter 33

Brooke's pov

Ah it was nice seeing Luke. It's been forever. Now all I need to do, is to get him and that tramp, Autumn, yeah think thats her name, thats what the internet says, well I'm going to get them to split up. Little Autumn doesn't know whats coming for her, she better watch her back.

Luke's Pov.

Well it's Friday, which means we have a show tonight, in Sydney, home sweet bitter home. I know that Autumn can tell that somethings up with me, ever since my run in with Brooke, but i don't want to tell her, I mean is it really that big of a deal?

I don't think so, the weird part is that I'm still on edge from the other say when I did run into Brooke, she's one of the last people that I wanted to see.

Lets hope at the signing tonight after the show, during the meet and greet, that I don't see Brooke again, because Aut's going to be with me, along with the rest of the lads.

---------Right after the show--------

"Nice job guys, you all killed it!" says Bay back stage, right after giving Ash a peck on the lips.

"I'm so proud of you!" Aut says to me, standing on her toes, and kissing my cheek.

"Thanks!" I say with a smile on my face, I have to say that i feel less stressed after preforming tonight, it's nice to know that almost all of the people watching us tonight, have been with us since the begining, which is awesome!

"Come on mates, lets go to the meet and greet." Cal says, walking hand in hand with Rose.

-------At the Meet and Greet------

"Thanks for coming love" Ashton says while hugging yet another fan.

We've been at our meet and greet for a good 30 minutes now, and we still have another 30 minutes to go.

Autumn went with the rest of the girls to go get some food, before the concessions closed.

"Luke, you did so good tonight!" a familiar voice says.

Brooke. Why did she come, did she not get my hinted signal I gave her at Starbucks the other day?

"Brooke?" Calum says surprised.

"Hi Cal, hi boys." She says to Michael and Ash.

"What are you doing here?" I finally ask.

"Didn't I tell you, that I was coming to your concert the other day when we ran into each other?" she says as if playing dumb.

"I did't think you were serious, now if you wouldn't mind we have to take photos with our fans." I say not even bothering to look at her.

"Okay I understand but can I get a photo with you first Luke?" she asks.

"Fine." I say, just anything to get her to leave.

I stand by her, not even bother to put my arm around her, I put on the littlest smile possible, while Ash grabs her phone from her to take the photo.

Right when Ash take the photo, I feel another pair of lips against my own, Brooke's.

I was to shocked to even push her away.

Yet she seems please with herself, before Ash could even delete the photo, she snatched her phone, and leaves.

"What in the hell was that!?" I turn around only to see autumn with tears streaming down her face.

"Autumn liste-"

"No you listen! Why the hell would you do that? Huh? I'm your girlfriend, or I was." Autumn yells.

Before I could say another word she was gone.

---

Autumns Pov

How could he do this to me?

Luke knows I have trust issues, and yet there he goes kissing another girl.

I'm back at the hotel, but I'm not in Luke's room.

I'm in Bay's room. While I sit here crying and overthinking she's ordering room service, while Rosey went to go call Calum.

"Hey Aut, babes you know Luke cares for you. This all has to be a misunderstanding.." Bay says trailing off.

"Didn't look like much of a misunderstanding." I state.

"Did he say what happened or give you a reason why it happened?"

"No I walked out before he could. I hurt to much. I didn't even want to hear what he has to say about it, plus I think I broke it off with him." I say, as tears begin to fall down my face once again.

"You what!?" Bay asks shocked.

"I don't want to talk about it. He's been texting me non stop, and calling, but I don't even bother. Bay you know that I have trust issues, and so does he."

"I'll go talk to ash. They just got back. Okay?"

"Fine." I say planting my face into the nearest pillow.

----

Bay's Pov

Ash is in Luke's room, with the others.

I don't even bother to knock on his door. I just simply enter, to pissed to know that my best friend is hurting because of Luke.

"What the hell happened to night!?" I yell, not even caring if the people in the room next door hear.

"Bay calm dow-"

I cut Ash off by saying,

"Don't tell me to calm down! My best friend is balling her eyes out because she saw her boyfriend locking lips with another girl." I say directly to Luke.

He has head in between his knees looking down.

"Listen Bay, that was Luke's ex." Cal says.

"So what?"

"She's the one who kisse--"

"She kissed me okay! I was to in shock to pull back at first." Luke says looking directly at me.

His face has tear stains, which indicates that he was crying.

"Well go tell Autumn that, because of right now she thinks you cheated on her, and don't care for her!" I say getting more and more irritated.

"I've tried calling and texting her." Luke says looking down at his feet.

"Well try harder! Go talk to her God damnit, she's right down the hall."

I'm so done.