Chapter 24

Michaels pov

Todays a new day, I tell myself as I walk out of the hotel lobby and into the town of Paris.

I really do love it here, the people are all so friendly and nice. I'm going to miss it here, we leave in two days to go to France.

So for today i have time to kill, tomorrows our concert and today is just a day to do whatever we all please to do.

As you know i am the only one who doesn't have a girlfriend out of the band, and it kind of upsets me to be honest. I don't really know what to do about it though, do i go up to a random girl? Or do i just wait for the right one to come up to me?

Oh hell why can't i just be happy again!

Ever since the wreck i haven't been able to get with a girl, and just be myself around one. The girls don't really count since i consider them all sisters practically, but i just want someone who i can be me around, and who will laugh at my stupidity, and my shity jokes.

Now to change the subject, coffee sounds really good.

I love it here, how nothing looks brand new, but not to old either, it all just looks so out of place, but yet still in place. The women here don't exactly speak english so, i have gave up my search her at least.

Once i arrive at the nearest Starbucks, which is only 2 blocks down from the hotel, i walk in and order and iced carmel coffee. It's kind of amazing how many Starbucks there really are, i mean look at this I'm on the oppisite side of the world and her I and in a Starbucks, which happens to have the same interior as all the others that I have been to.

I think I'm going to dye my hair a diffrent color when I get back, I'm thinking ........ hmmmmmm black with some pink in it!

Well yay now i know what to do with my life, or day i guess.

Cal's pov

"Hey Rose babe are you almost done taking a shower, i really need to go pee, and Lukes in the other bathroom doing who knows what!" i say in a urge.

"Yeah hold on just let me grab a towel." she says from the otherside of the bathroom door.

A few seconds later the door unlocks and outcomes my babe with her long blonde hair all wet and her body wrapped in just a white colored towel. Even without her makeup she still is breathetaking.

"Like whatcha see, because it looks as if someones drueling" she says

"I uhhh....ummmm have to go pee i" say and slip past her into the bathroom and close the door.

Man i can barely speak when I'm around Rose sometimes, we have been dating for a month now, and i still tend to lose my words when I'm around her.

Rose's pov

It's so cute the way Cal stutters around me still, since he gets so nervous, it mainly happens when i say something to him suductively, but it's just so cute.

He makes me so happy, I am so glad that i decided to fly down here with him to Paris, and now I have suprise for him.

You see Cal wants me to go on the rest of the tour with him, and he had asked me before, but I had said that i couldn't leave my job and stuff behind for 3 months, but he thinks that I'm going to leave in two days to go back to New York, when really last night i had a talk with everyone after Cal went to bed, and i told them that i had thought about it and that i was going to stay for the rest of the tour, but i wanted to suprise Cal, so i told them to keep quiet.

I still haven't decided how to tell him yet, but i guess only time will tell, right.

"Your dressed babe?" i hear Cal ask before he starts to open the door. "UMMmmm yeah half dressed" i say, I'm only in my underwear and a bra. "So can i come in i reeally want to get dressed so we can go out today?"

"Sure you can but close your eyes okay"

"Okay, I'm coming in" he says and walks in the room and closes the door right behind him.

Then he turns around so hes facing my back and i am bent down looking through my suit case, trying to decide what to wear. He's about 4ft away.

"Damn look at my sexy babe, did i ever tell you how hot you looks!" what the hell, he was actually trying to sound all sexy, haha well this shoud be good.

" I though i told you to close your eyes" i say curling up into a ball and trying to cover myself a bit. I know that we have been seeing eachother for a month but, i don't know if he would like my body or not.

"Babe don't cover up, you are beautifu----l, a....nd you shouldn't have to hide yourself around me." he says stuttering once again.

I blush and stand up so i am facing him. I then close the space between us, wrapping my arms around his neck, and look him in the eyes and say "That means a lot to me, thank you"

And then we kiss, and oh boy did it get heated really fast, it wasn't aggressive, it was passionate, like it meant something to the both of us.

He took off his shirt, and then layed me down on the bed, not breaking the kiss yet.

He was on top of me, i could feel the heat of his chest on top of mine.

He then broke the kiss, and just looked me in the eyes "What" i say with a smile planted on my face

"I am just so lucky for you"

And then he begins to kiss my neck, and he finds my sweet spot, and bites it a bit, then goes back to kissing my neck, then it slowly esclades down to my stomach, and then he stops once he gets to my underwear.

"Why'd you stop?" i say wanting him to continue.

"I didn't know if you wanted me to or not"

"I do, but........." i trailed off

"But what, whats wrong Rose?" he says, and rolls over so he's laying directly by my side.

" I'm ... I'm kinda a virgin Cal....." i said looking directly up to the ceiling to shy to look him in the eyes and say it.

"Me to...." he says

I was shocked, he didn't look the part thats fro sure.

"Do you want to" He says

"yes"

and thats when he gets back on top of me, and once again our lips intertwine.