Chapter 14

Lukes pov

Well todays going to be one of the best days of my life, I mean why wouldn't it, I am preforming on stage in 30 minutes, I'm living my dream, and the best part is, is that the girl that I am falling for will be with me for the rest of this amazing tour. I still can't believe that the boys and me are actually in America, we always dreamt of touring here, well actually just touring at all. It's all still so hard to believe.

Well I guess I should probably go get dressed, and tell the boys to as well. At the moment we are currently back stage, just sitting in a back stage room, where theres some food and drinks set out on a table.

I have been talking and well I guess you could say flirting up a storm with Autumn. Man she looks so hot tonight, she has her long hair all straight, and she's wearing Hollister shorts, with a One Direction shirt, and let me just say, it's a little hard not to look at her butt lol, I mean those shorts one her!

Well it is now time to go on stage, I Couldn't be more happy, I have a girl that I love by my side, and my band mates. Wait, did I just say love!? What!

Autumns pov

I gave Luke a hug before he and the boys went out on stage. This is going to be amazing, watching them and On Direction, its like every girls dream.

Bay and I were I=singing along with the boys who were singing "Out of My Limit"

But its almost over

Lets start over

Back in high school we use to make our plans......

~End of song~

WOW the boys are doing absolutely amazing! Luke's voice is to die for, same with Calumn! I really love these boys, but most of all I love Luke. HOLY shit did I really just say that! No NO there's no way we just met a little over a week ago. If I told him those words he would probably shit bricks! OMG what the hell am I thinking! I have never believed in fait, or destiny, but I have to say I'm getting  a little suspicious.

I must have had a stressed out look on my face or something because Bay stopped singing at the top of her lungs, and looks at me and says "Aut You okay?" ...."yeah just thinking...that's all." right after those words left my lips, I knew she could tell that I was lying, but she knows that I don't like to talk about stuff that often, so she just pretended like she didn't see anything, and continued singing.

About 20 minutes later, I was so into rocking out along with Bay, that I didn't know who was right behind me, until Bays eyes looked like they were going to pop out of her head. I still have my back turned to who ever she's fan girling about, but my guess is that it's 1D and I really don't want to make a fool of my self so I think that I just won't turn around, and just act like I didn't notice.

Lets just say when you are trying to avoid drooling over One Direction, it doesnt work, its like they can tell that I'm trying to not look at them. I mean its not like I'm trying to be rude, I'm just saving myself from humiliating myself.

Which isn't really working, becasie Harry has been poking my back constantly for the past minute, and I can't help but smile. Don't turn around, is all I keep saying to myself in my head. Don't Autumn. Just try and focus oh Luke.

Its working. Wow does Luke look hot tonight or what! He's wearing black skinny jeans along with his Nirvana band t-shirt.  Just watching him strum that guitar it makes me feel so.

HOLY SHIT STOP! haha wow im fangirling so hard... lol lets just put it that way before things get to awkward... if ya know what I mean.

Wow I must just space out a lot when I think, because I didn't notice Harry Styles standing right in front of me, and you would think he's a little hard to miss right? Well what do I do? Well here comes my self humiliation right when he starts snapping his fingers in my face, and then begins to wave his big hands right in front of my face.

I instantly snap out of my gaze, and I know I'm blushing!  DAMNIT! Great, I really hope he doesnt notice, I mean it's not like he never sees a girl blush, actually now that I think of it, I'm pretty csure every girl would blush at the sight of seeing Harry Styles In person, and if not , well there is just something seriously wrong with them.

"Are you a fan love?" ... wait who just said that with that sweet British accent? Oh Woooow Harry Styles just talked to me. Ok Autumn you can do it, just don't sound like a crazy fan, just act like yourself, take a deep breath. I got this. I say "Yes of course, I'm here with 5 Seconds of Summer"

"Oh well I guess I will be seeing you after the concert then, becasue I believe that all of us are going to share a pent house for the next week. Oh and whats your name love?" Harry asks. "Autumn" I say

"Well I will be seeing you in a bit then." "Okay"

He then heads on the stage with the rest of the boys, did I really just have a convo with Harry Styles?  Out of all people and I didnt happen to make a fool out of myself. Wow this weekvis going to be amazing, I mean sharing a pent house with 5SOS and One Direction, well lets just say it's like a dream come true times 1000!