Chapter 21

6 Days later........

Luke's pov

I guess you can say I am still a little bit jet lagged from our 21 hour long plane flight all the way to Paris. even though we landed yesterday.

Tomorrows Autumns birthday she will be turning the big 17th! It's kind of of weird though, because she already has her license for some odd reason...?

Anyway I have something big planned, all thanks to Michael, Ash, and Cal. After Aut went to bed last night, I snuck out of our hotel bedroom, and brainstormed tons of ideas with the boys.

Harry and the boys are in the Hotel right across the street, because the hotel that we are staying at happens to be all book out, but don't worry their rooms are way bigger than ours if that's what your worried about.

I'm not jealous, I'm just still processing I guess you could say, all of this is still fairly new.

Tonight's going to be fun, you see I have this all planned out to where Bay and Ash are going to split from all of us (Me, Aut, Michael, and Cal, and Rosely). Oh that's right Rosley fly's in today, Cal won't shut up about it. Anyway Bay and Ash are going to get some things that I next for Aut's birthday surprise, Hint Hint.

While the rest of us just go sight seeing and enjoy the beauty of Paris.

I really need tomorrow night to be perfect. It will be our one month anniversary on her birthday.

I know I know only one month, but when you really like someone, it's a big deal.

Cal's pov

Why hasn't her flight landed yet!?

Yes I am currently at the Paris airport waiting for Roses plane to land.

And no I'm not mad or anything I'm just overly excited for her to get here and I have 0% of patience.

10 minutes later.....

Where is she I really just want to see her beautiful face again!

What the bloody hell, I'm looking at the plane stats and it says that her plane landed about 10 minutes again.

Here I an holding a red Rose I'm my hand with a small average teddy bear and she's n-

My train of thought got cut of when I felt hands cover my eyes from behind.

Please be Rose!!!!

I carefully lift the fragile hands off my eyes and turn around, and I see her.

Looking so beautiful.

She was glowing! Her hair was down all natural and wavy, she had on a pair of bleached washed Hollister shorts on, and was wearing a 5SOS shirt.! This is my girl!

I instantly just dropped the flower and bear on the ground an hugged her tightly but gently!

I'm so happy she's here!

Roses pov

Wow that was the longest flight ever! 16 hours of hell sitting next to this snoring big guy, and a baby screaming the whole way behind my seat!

But it's worth it!

That's for damn sure! Because I get to see this boy whole I completely adore!

As soon as I got off the plane I decided that I should run to the bathroom to get cleaned up at least a bit!

I entered the bathroom and went into the stall, and opened up my suit case and stripped out of my yoga pants, and tank top.

As soon as I saw my 5SOS band t that Cal have me, I threw it on, along with a pair of Hollister shorts.

I zipped up my suit case and came out of the stall.

I looked in the mirror and decided not to fix anything else.

I took one more look and then I was out the bathroom door.

Where is --

Oh there's CAL!

His backs turned to me. He looks like a 1st grader waiting for a piece of candy or something!

I quietly snuck up behind him, an placed my hands over his eyes,

I could almost picture the smile on his face.

Then he took my hands away and dropped what looked like a bear and a Rose on the floor, and hugged me!

Oh I love his hugs!

I couldn't be more happy! I love being here, right in his arms.

I could have gotten more lucky!