Chapter: 34

Autumns Pov

As soon as Bay had left the room, to go talk to the boys, i left as well.

I have no clue where I am going, but anywhere besides here sounds nice.

I just need to clear my mind, even though I don't know where anything is here in Australlia.

Once I make it out of the building, I walk about 7 blocks down the street, and I see a small little cafe. At the moment, a nice hot coffee is exactly what I need, even though I look like shit.

----------

Luke's Pov

I'm knocking on the hotel door, but Aut isn't answering. Where is she? I thought that maybe she was in the room, but the door was unlocked, so I went in, and the room was empty.

I fucked up big, I can't lose her.

I love her.

-----------

Autumns Pov

After sitting in this small Cafe, and downing my coffee, I have decided that this life style isn't meant for me. I'm just a girl from the city in Arizona. Who am I kidding, this life was never meant for me. Luke was never meant for me. Bay can fit in here, I can't. Most of the fans say that Luke can do better, and i believe them.

I'm not meant to be here, I'm going home.

I already bought my plane ticket online, and my flight leaves in 2 hours.

Part of me doesn't even want to go back to the hotel room to collect my belongings, but another part of me knows that I need to tell Bay, and hear what she has to say about my choice.

Regardless of what she says, I'm still leaving, because none of this was meant to be, for me that is.

This is going to kill me, yes.

I just wish I'd never even met Luke, or any of the boys for that matter.

I called Bay

----On the phone with Bay------

Bay: Where are you! We've all been looking for you.

Me: Bailey, listen. I have decided to go home back to Arizona. Before you say anything just listen please.

Bailey: *sigh*

Aut: This life was never meant for me Bailey, you and I both know it. You fit in way better then I do here. You know I love you, but I can't do this anymore. I don't expect you to come home with me, because you are happy here. I already bought my plane ticket. I have it all figured out. Tell the boys I'm sorry, besides Luke. He hurt me Bailey, I loved him so much, I just need time.

Bay: Okay.... I'll fly back as soon as i talk to Cal. I'm sorry this had to all happen.

Aut:*Crying* Don't come back for me, I know you love this life, it's just not for me. I'm sorry, I'll see you soon Bay, bye.

------Autumn hangs up the phone, and gets in a cab, to head to the airport.--------

Bay's Pov

"Bay whats wrong?" Ash asks as he hugs me.

"Autumn...sh-she is going back home." I say crying on his chest.

I don't know what to do, when to leave.

"I have to go back too Ash, I can't just let her be alone. She's my responsibility." I say trying to pull it all together.

"Bay please don't go too." Ash says

"I have too, I'll fly out in 2 days, thats the next available flight. I'm so sorry Ash, I love you." I say.

"i love you too."

--------

Luke's Pov

"Where is she! I can't find her anywhere!" I yell once I enter Ashtons room, only to notice both of them crying.

"Ash. where'd Autumn go?"

"She left Luke. And I have to leave now too." Bay says, with a tear streaming down her face.

----------

I run out of the hotel room, slamming the door behind me.

Once I make it back to my room, I slowly open the door, knowing that just this morning I had her wrapped in my arms, while a cuddled in bed, and now shes gone.

I close the door, and slowly fall down, and begin to lose it, she's gone.

I fucked it all up, and now she's gone.

---------

A.N,

Second book is published. And will get up dated frequently