Ch6 Smackdown part 2

*Off screen*
Aj and I was looking at each each
untill producer came in said ' your gets on . I got up while aj got up we walk in to opening and seth was there he went on first - his theme came on-
Seth pov
Grab a microphone he liped his lips ' I'm I miss you an open challenge snice no can beat me - before he could say anything aj styles came out and aj went in ring grab other microphone ' well you never beat me so I can it challenge . Aj gave seth nice hard kick to face and they hit each other and ref trying pulled them away. While they at it my * theme came on* I looked around saw everyone cheering for I when to side sit in chair commentary with jbl and jerry.
Conversation - jbl and me and Jerry
Jbl: hi velvet how are you doing.
Me : I'm good it looks like good match so far.
Jerry: velvet who do u want to win seth or aj.
Me : aj of course.
Jbl: why aj why not seth.
Me : I don't like seth .
Jerry: I really I think no one does .
Before the match end seth and shoving each I but headphone off walk to the ring to break it up * thinking I gonna do it no Turing back* I plant kiss on aj first it passionate on on his lips everyone was awwww ooooo at us then seth looked me j before I went him aj was breathing hard I went seth gave him same kiss and was ooooo awww at me and him seth was breathing hard too .I i slide out of the ring and walked up ramp gave both blow kiss . I walked to back not smiling I more sick then ever.
Backstage
I walk untill saw pagie ' good kissing both of them before she could say anything I punched her arm . I went back locker room and brushed my teeth it still feel gross about kissing seth ... I changed into normal clothes walk out see aj standing outside the door ' hey hot stuff * he blow me kiss * hey I said how did you lime it was it good . Aj it was better than when I read it I till have the chills form it. I put my arm around him and plant other kiss on him before we got interrupted by summer . Summer aj wanna hang out with me tonight not noob . Aj ' sorry but I have plans with her tonight whole.put arm around me . We walk out together and aj said ' how we got to the bar tonight. I look ed him ' no way when you drunk you try to come girl back hotel with you.. Aj looked at me ' I wouldn't mind if was you .. I looked away fine let's go if you get drunk I will be mad at u . Aj mutter same goes with you...