Ch.31- My Godfather visits

i was  home because i have more of belly now i also put on some weight  but my  hubby been  busy on the road  he had the title  then  lost it then have  it when fought against  one that had it.   i sat on the chair  drinking caffeine free tea and i watching smacked  down.  I watching   all my friends Morgan  won the title i had to text her " CONGRATS "  few mins she text  back with a pic.

 Most  of  the year  of 2017  Keriana  was out because she was hurt  and she didn't know she was going to return and also training to get back in the ring

 Most  of  the year  of 2017  Keriana  was out because she was hurt  and she didn't know she was going to return and also training to get back in the ring. i watched the matches until i hear knock i open the door  it my godfather Kane  i gave him and hug and he was so happy  that i was  gonna have a baby.  i let him i haven't seen him in so long and   he was taking time and he  just spend time with his brother aka my daddy.  well we talking i hear Keriana music first i thought it was joke but it wasn't  she spoke"  did you guys missed me . she waited  and spoke again : You make some noise it not aloud enough.

 i waddle back in the room  because i was so happy and  she looked so good but i wished i was there next to her but i'm not

 i waddle back in the room  because i was so happy and  she looked so good but i wished i was there next to her but i'm not.  we watched it the match was good  and  there was 2 others girls Mandy rose and i know but i didn't know the other girl is they beat up Alex bliss.   i looked  at the time it time to get dinner ready and  but my godfather want to make it give me time rest and he didn't want me to do much. 

After couples hours he finally done and put the food out and we are eating and talking more it was  late so i told him  stay and he agree but he leave in the morning .   He cleaned everything up and i got a shower  and got  in my Pj  and i made to make sure  he okay and i hears snoring in other room.   i  looked at the phone Keriana  and my hubby text i replied to them and i went to bed.