ch 9 * Holiday dinner

Me and keriana walk to my room she plopped her bags and i wave in my bed she looked at me * have you told your father about aj.. no I didn't I looked at her. I'm trying my hardest here.
* skipping dinner*
I we been for while me and aj keriana and roman i Been trying to to tell my dad. We all got ready I was I with towel on in the bathroom I heard knock I opened saw aj there .* hey what wrong aj . He smirked because I was in towel * nothing letting everyone is waiting for you . Okay give coupes mins before someone saw I gave him kissed he walked away . I finally got dress and put my make up on and did my hair put my high heels on and hoped. Down the stairs plus dad I was irritation with me * princess why do take so long in bathroom so bad like your mother* before I could say mom smacked him on his chest had he Sting ooooo oww, I giggle at mom . We all walked out .

We at restaurant I sat next aj I was holding his hand under table . Keriana sat next to me roman was next to her my family was there mom sat next dad and my dad still eyeballs aj hard . We order food everyone w as eating and my baby sister looked at me and aj back forth * hey sis are you dating him * point to aj * I choking on my food ..u mm what do you mean....I looked at dad he was getting mad . Dad spoke * well you trying avoid this question. I looked at him then aj I cleared my throat * yes me and aj are dating ... dad got really mad before he c o und get up mom pushed him back and smacked him on the arm * hunny aj is nice guy he treat our daughter well plus I prefer him over last boy she was dating... I was uncomfortable what mom said dad calm down * you have my blessing but if you hurt her u got me deal with.. mom blurted out * well.im getting grand babies ..I got red mom not funny. Well I'm not having any more kids plus I'm getting old here.
After everyone was done I walked with hand to hand with aj to little lake . I'm glad dad likes you but surprised mom loves you . Aj hug me tightly whisper in my ear' you still haven't told your last relationship that mom said. I dint have to talked about it OK let go I'm getting cold . We walked up i saw sign on my door ' great really keriana .. Aj laughing he pulled me into his room and we made love all night .