ch 33 A new Storyline Hell no

I woke up trying move it not happening i tap on my hubby arm 'babe i can't get up help me. He got up help me gave me mostly loveble kisses i pushed away heading to shower couples mins i step out dry my myself i look mirror . My hair gotten long it curly and my belly is big not too big yet same goes with my boobs.
I wore dress and walked to the kitchen seen he was making food I wrap my arms around his waist . Once finally done and we drive to wwe got out . I step out and greet by keri and roman who i love and adore they are like family.
I walked back with my hubby to his locker room on way we met lot of my coworks and freinds which gave lots hugs and kisses to everyone. I sat down because i was tired from walking around . I may be wrestling company  but I cant wrestle  due me being pregnant but still had go meeting with my husband after he got dress for wrestling tonight and we both were called the meeting with everyone. We are walking to meeting I was bit slower and but my hubby stayed with me not leaving my side when finally arrived everyone was looking at us ' sorry we are late. No one was mad at us so we sat at back of meeting.
When meeting was done everyone knew what to do so they me sitting back on chair watching on big tv and my hubby gave me kiss before he goes out and he was says prayer to before he wrestle match.

He won his match and I was happy he walked back to me and gave me other kiss. Keri walked to us and she wanted to talk to us and she was working on storyline between me and my hubby and someone else I turn it down 1 I didnt want to do plus I dont want traveling while I'm pregnant plus I want my husband be around as much possible . When he try to be home as much when he not I have my dad staying with me . So we stay little late because talking to our friends and I was ready go back hotel but I stand out my husband locker room I seen ruby walking by I started to get evil idea but I stopped myself . Keri walking with her husband and stop infront of me and we talking and then my husband came out and had our bags. We all in car and I was in back with my husband and keri was front and roman was driving we listen music. I try to stay awake but could I fell asleep on my hubby shoulder and he gave kiss on my forehead before I passed out. He must carry me up to our room and put me to bed and he fell sleep next to holding me while his hands on my belly.