ch.14 A surprise engagement

Kayla pov
Me and aj been dating about year we happy in love summer is still at it but it doesn't work. Aj been acting  werid then normal especially he been talking to roman lot lately and he get quite when i come in the room i wanted to ask him but I don't bug him . I went normal daily basis thing today i finish working out and I.talked keriana to come eat with me because aj went some where..... and she agreed to come.

Aj pov( earlier)
I hate lying to kayla I know she starting to think I'm cheating on her but I'm not  becuase I'm buy a engagement ring to marry her she doesn't know it im trying to quietly about it ...Me and roman been talking about he say i should do it im scared that she will say no.. I called roman to meet at the ring shop.  I lie where I going drive where it was saw roman at front. I got out and say I to him we went in .
Conversation between aj and roman
Roman: do you what type ring she likes.
Me : I kinda do .
Roman: Did she suspect anything.
Me : kinda she did I had to lie where I was going today.
Roman: okay .
Me : I show him ring she was eyeballing for while it beautiful ring every see.
I told shopkeeper the which ring and I got it wrapped it up .
We left i put the ring so me where she won't look.
Kayla pov
I sat with keriana eating . I think aj cheating on me what should I do i said. . Wait wait aj is not cheating on why you think that she said.  Because he acting werid on me he been lie to me i said. We stay there for while in drive back to my hotel place and I open baby ate you home insaid. I heard stuff being move and he ran where he was hiding .. I gave him hug and kiss and went to shower.
Hey keriana can you keep Secret he said.  What is are cheating on my freind/ sister I swear you are I'm break your legs and make sure you don't have kids never again.  Wait wait I'm not cheating on her I bought a engagement ring for her I'm ask her to marry me tonight   whisper to keriana. Wait you mean it she think you are cheating on her  whisper to aj. Roman knows about it he came with me today to get it.  I could see Keriana was happy and kayla came out with hair wet  go get dress babe I'm taking you out to eat tonight okay i said. Kayla went in to get dress and quietly quickly get the box and put in my pocket .  She was done  and we went out to her favorite  restaurant. We sat down and I could tell she scared  and we ate and wait .
Conversation between aj and kayla
Me: babe I have something to tell you.
Kayla : are you cheating on me.
Me : no I'm not .
Kayla : are breaking up with me
Kayla start to cry ...
Me: please don't cry that's not it .
Kayla : what is it ( wiping her eyes)
Before she could speak I got d9wn on my knees pulled out the box opened it to her.
Me : kayla will you marry me  and be my wife.
She started to cry more and got up and hug me and kissing me to death YES YES ALLEN JONES I WILL BE YOUR WIFE while she kissing me and hugging me .
I put ring on finger  and kisses her back .  We talk to roman and keriana about the engagement amd she so happy...