ch 13 A Family member

We finally check in hotel back to work again I loved it I bunk with aj  because keriana was bunk with her husband roman i really dont want bug them. God I hate pms right now I check my bags see where my wrestling gear is I took it load it up and wait for aj  he had his stuff and drive to work . I got out and walked in saw everyone but keriana and roman and her brother dean which I havnt see in long time . I saw keriana talking to naomi  I walk up hip bump her which scared her then hug me i wrap my  arms around her cuddle her like teddy bear . We hug about 2 hours she finally let me go ° hey  have you see  brother yet I said . Yeah he with  my hubby right now down that way  she pointed. 
I walked down saw dean talking roman and roman saw me i made shush at him i walk slowly and quietly to them then I pounce on dean back gave me kiss on cheek ° hey bro you avoid me i hug tightly I said.  Dean saw surprised and he smiles at me ° hey heard you boyfriend now who is it he said. I hop down I smell hot chocolate I stole it . Hey that's mine kayla give it back he said. I shook my head ° my boyfriend is aj styles and I craving sweetie so get over it bro I said. Before dean could  grab it  I ran off with it and dean chasing me down hall way and while roman was laughing at us he corner me and I try to slip for him it didn't work  he hug me so tight that tickled me ° I give I give I hand what left of it he was mad  ° BUT YOU LOVE ME BRO as I walked away. I saw mark he said I didn't have Match but my boo did so went aj locker walked him he dress in wrestling gear I told what mark said he was happy . I gave him kiss  and we hang out food court and we grab food and I water sat on him. Keriana sat across us and I picky my food I wasn't feeling well . I notice aj was stare at me so was keriana ° not hungry today she said . No I'm not just hurting I'm back locker room okay love ya ll insaid. I walked back and lucky water bottle I fill up warm water and put on my stomach and lay on my back. I must sort drift to sleep  because my phone  was blowing up  it was keriana .
Cononversation between me and
pagie
Pagie : hey sis.
Me : hey said sleepy.
Pagie : you have see aj match.
Me : huh what happened.
Pagie : summer kissed you boyfriend.
Me : What ( I sat up now full wake).
Pagie : yeah aj not happy at all.
Me : man I be there .
I hang up phone.
I walked fast not happy and I met up keriana and saw replay and saw summer kissed aj .
I wait untill untill match was over it was and I walked up summer  not happy .
YOU BETTER STAY AWAY FORM MY MAN SUMMER! I said.  Summer giggles she thought it funny I  wasn't smiling  at all. Oh please can't even give him what I can she said.  I got right in her her face . You think scsr d d of you I'm not if you do that again I will best you ass summer I said.
Before I thing got very serious dean picked me up like little kid and broke up the fight  and kept walking untill hit aj room which  dean sat me down. Sis you better be careful you will be
suspended he said . I know I know i said. I went in gather my things and aj stuff wait for him he came in not happy I sat taping my my foot.
Aj frozen and i looked at me i didn't know she would do that i swear he said. I forgive you this time while while came over gave him kiss on lips. 
We went back hotel and went to sleep and aj try get little loving i smacked his hand away and pushed on his side finally both of is went to sleep.