ch 18 I'm back summer beware

Well I didn't work out  and today was  day to go doctors  and se if I compete. I drove to Dr  and reception desk to ask if the doctor was in and I had an appointment so she told wait doctor will see me in minute. I sat there waiting about 1 hours I wasn't happy  finally doctor see me she told she was running because she patience today.
So doctor MRI on my head and checked me out and we wait for results. She left to look at it then couples mins she came b aback
Okay miss kayla i have your results and it looks clear and your ready to back to work again.  I said  thanks you to her and I called aj he picked up  hey hunny  i went to doctors and they I can come back  and just vince know so i can talk to him went i get there Wana pick me up tomorrow morning love. Aj sure I see you soon.
I went home pack my stuff and head to plane and on i soo happy. I fall asleep on plane and it about 3 am and i text aj i about to land soon and aj text me he was there .
I got off i saw him i ran t o him jump on him wraps my legs around him giving him kisses . Hey sweet your embarrassing me he said. I don't care I missed you so much giving him other set of kissing . Finally I stop he drove me back hotel  to stay with him  and I couldn't sleep so we went working out and eating .
Finally I check the time about 4 or 5 pm time to go work . We arrived early so I could talk to vince .
We  did for while  I left and saw keriana walking in with roman and they didn't see me so I walked  up to them I jump.on keriana back hugged her death and she almost hit me until saw it was me she cries hug me 'oh my god I missed kayla so much she said.  Back and summer  is gonna get her ass beat I said.
We walk to her  dressing room and I walked back to me and aj dress room . I got ready for my big return. 
   I put on my gear  and waiting in showroom With My Boo I Gave HIM Kissed AND Becuase THIS Match Is UP AND He WON.
   Summer came out  and got in the ring and have mic phone '  as you guys on u took put lovely velvet sky and no one heard what happened to her or will ever return to wwe. I waiting I so pumped to come out . 
Summer laugh hard ' she never coming back I made sure she will be put for compete again. 
Before she said anything my song came on summer face was price less i walked out  and I had mic phone in my hand . My my summer so wrong  I'm back everyone and I'm ready to take you on I said.  I ran into the ring  summer try to leave i stopped her I slapped her so hard  and I did faceplant  and I left her there  I walked up the ramp backwards and I gave the crowd a kissed and went into the back.
I met my boo gave him hug and jumped on him and hold him tightly  he looked at me ' I love you  aj so much I said.  We went back hotel  and while there to plan to get summer and I won't back d o w she mess wrong girl.