ch 10 *my past*

I lay there againest aj he  was breathing slowly I run my tip of finger on his chest which made him jump each time I light giggles . I know he was wake because he would smile while in was touching him .
    I know your wake sweetie I said. He opened his eye how did you know he said  duh you smiles gave it away. I gave him kiss he wrap  his arms around me pressing to him he was kissing me. He smirked  we went around 2 making love again.

We both laid trying catch our breathe i got up trying put my clothes on aj hugged me i want you stay in bed with all day he side i can't if my sister comes looking for me find me with you dad gonna kill me . I put my clothes .

I gave him kissed opened the door check if was clear it was i booked untill i came to top of stairs in saw dad on the phone he was angry yelling sometime then would whispter i stand there.

I listen closely to him
Dad : what do you let him out prison.
Police: I'm sorry but he got in goods turns .
Dad:  I Dont CARE I Want HIM STAY AWAY FORM MY Daughter.
I went pale what I heard.
Police: we can get restraining order on him to protect her .
Dad : Did You For got What He Did To Her He Nearly KILL Ed Her If We Didnt Come Save her.
Police : I know I will do that if he show up let me know because we put he's ass in jail again .
Dad : thanks gonna go I will let you know .
I quickly ran to the bathroom and starting to cry I put show on and striped down went in shower hugging myself while crying in shower.
     I stay there go 2 hours untill i heard knocked . Hello I said with shaking voice . It me keriana can I come in plus you been in there like 2 hours sure c c come in the it just blocked doorstoper. I saw keriana come in she looked with 0 on her face.
      She opened the shower door I didn't she saw me naked she hugged me she saw my eyes were red  what's is wrong sweetie . I licked my lips  you remember the boy I date back in my school days. Yeah I remember how could  not forgot  he one beat the shit out you almost  kiled you she  shudder..

   Well they let him out of jail I'm scared he  will  find me hurt me again. It not gonna happen plus you have aj plus your daddy I won't let anything happens to  and roman said he would protect you 2  now get out before you wrinkles set in your skin.

I got out show put my clothes and walked hugging keriana and went my room and saw aj hop in shower he was out he was in door way I jumped on him i didn't care who saw me i gave him kissed and hold in like he gonna  slip through my finger and  moment.