Ch 16 Not happy to be home

I been home about couples days I been driving aj nuts becuase i can't work out I notice I gain little weights  it bugging me to death. I clean my whole while aj slept on couch . I smile at him  and I went to put on my my blue and white binki.

 I smile at him  and I went to put on my my blue and white binki

I walked out our room before I went out I heard knocked . I opened  Saw dean  standing there with bags . Hey bro what are you doing here i said.  Well I don't work tonight I figured if I stay with you tonight he said. Your lucky I have extra room in my home come in  don't wake aj up while I was walking in with dean.  Wow pretty house he said. I show him the room  and he drop his bag . I'm about to head to the pool I said.
Finally got to pool and I stand there  then I heard running it was dean he jump in pool with me into it I screamed' bro you asshole u scared me to death before I hit the water.
I came up and splash him and he laugh hard . 
Aj woke up hey dean said sleepy voice then he eye me i thought may popped out when he saw me .
         I was swimming  and  dean having fun  and grabs a ball hit it it land on dean face and he said owww. Before do anything I got out the pool dry my self I have to make dinner play nice boys I said. 
      I went in started making  dinner and I heard aj and dean getting along.  I got done making diner I changed into shorts and shirt .
     Hey boys dinner I yelled at them. Aj came in and dean  and I gave them there plate of food and we sat eating .          I was done I put my plate in sink  and wait for dean and aj get done .
So you guys picked date yet for wedding he said. No NOT Yet i said.  I hope guys  not making noise tonight he said. No not tonight  plus I can have any fun not medical clear i said.
Dean started to laugh and I hit back of his head no nasty talk bro you lucky I love you i said.   I went into my  room called my dad but got voice mail I left about  me getting married  and I currently out work due hurt. I close my phone and plop on my bed sighing hard I heard aj coming in and sat next to me .
Conversation between aj and kayla
Aj : what's wrong sweetie.
Me : I just miss work that's all plus we can't have any fun on top of that.
Aj : laughing
Me : not funny aj ( I smack his chest )
Aj : okay okay you win babe.
Me :( turn  over ) just miss it plus when back on road I won't  see you.
Aj : not true I call you everyday.
Aj cuddles me started kissing me.
I stop him but  I wanted more .
Let's go bed love i said .
Aj fell asleep I was wake and I looked at him. I move his arm and put my head my on his chest to heart his heartbeat it was fast and slow  and I fall sleep to it .