Ch7 The club

Before we got out I saw pagie with roman we stopped ' hey pagie Wana come to bar with us. Pagie looked at me the back roman but roman interrupted ' how  we go we haven't hanged with velvet and aj  for while plus it close to  the holiday. I looked at aj still my arm around him pagie was smiling I didn't know if was good thing or bad* okay  let us  grab my stuff meet at the door . I pushed pagie with me and untill we came to locker. Pagie ' I want spend the night with my husband not drinking .... I sigh ' well your still coming right .. pagie ' well might well while she out up her bag I did the same .
Aj pov
I walked into locker with roman' are you it okay that we drag you guys along. Roman ' nah it fine plus I need beer to take stress out behide I may get lucky tonight with wife you know what I mean * taping aj arm*.  We left the locker saw velvet and pagie waiting by the door.
I smiled at him * how we meet at the club I have to change  at hotel . We all put stuff trunk of the car. And we all drove to the hotel and we all went out to our rooms I got dressed and we do for aj to get dressed. I came wearing blue dress and sat on bed with legs cross put on my shoe I did o the one I couldn't do it before I say anything aj came out help me put my other shoe on. Aj was wearing simple shirt and jeans.. We left our room saw pagie and roman there pagie w as black lace dress with legging   wedges black shoes. We all go in car heading to the club.

At the club
We were stand outside to go in the finally made it in . We sat down chair  order our drink. I slipping my apple martini drink aj had beer pagie and roman had whiskey drinks.

Conversation between pagie and aj and roman
Pagie: okay let ask you guys some thing.
Aj : yeah what is it .
Me : I look at pagie.
Roman : just asked sweetie.
Pagie : are you going to get together.
Me : blushes mabye
Aj : I'm mean it up to her .
Roman ' * laughter*
Pagie : you 2 so cute together don't see why not.
Me and aj: mabye.
Before knew pagie huge me soo hard I couldn't breathe.
I got  done first drink on my 2 one .. pagie looked at me ' are you drunk velvet. . I looked at ' no why in drunk voice. Pagie ' yes u are now in 3 one no more for u aj is drunk tooo both are .. We got there until 12 ish . Aj holding on to me he was drunk as well roman was little drunk pagie not close they got cab left me and aj alone.
Aj pov
I holding velvet up more she hang over my arm Velvet looking around. I looked at before I knew she trying take off her dress I pulled her dress down I puck up my phone called luke Anderson.
Aj : hey luke.
Luke : hey aj what is up.
Aj : can ask favor of you.
Luke: what is it.
Aj : can pick me and Velvet up she drunk and I. Drunk* still pulling velvet dress down*
Luke : okay get me 1 min
I hanged up .
I looked at him  while he looked at him i gave him kiss aj didn't pulled away  ' aj I love you  much in drunk voice. Aj looked at me while pulled away from him * thinking* she not remember this . I love you 2 velvet.  Before we do anything else luke came with car I push velvet in car and sat in back before knew it she on top of me kissing me and feeling me up . Luke Looked at us' sorry luke she normally not like this between kissed and while she feeling me up. We finally made to hotel velvet could hardly walk so picked her up bridal style up to her before I could open there note *Sorry aj velvet has stay with u tonight lvs pagie.  I was made me  happy I walked back to my room let us in before could close the she took off her dress leaving shirt panties and bra on plopped on the bed passed out . I looked at her close the door and I took my shirt and pants off leaving my shirts on I laid down ' she gonna kill me when she wake up. I wrapped my arms around her cuddles  I went to sleep.
In the morning
I woke up saying 'ughhhh my heard hurts. I looked around 'wait this not my room I saw my clothes on the floor I Peek und er cover saw I'm still clothes the I heard someone snoring next to me i turned saw aj sleeping next to me . I took pillow hit hard I n face to wake him up when he did he fell out of the bed.
Conversation between aj and Velvet
Me: why hell I'm your room aj.
Aj : what hell is wrong g with you  you don't hit someone while there sleeping.
Me : because I'm your room.plus my clothes are the floor .
Aj : well becuase i couldn't take back to your room.
Me : owww * holding my head* dam hangover.
Aj : pagie kicked you out your room plus  you talking to me whole your drunk .
Me : what did I say to you.
Aj : everything .
I blushes at aj I got up i didn't care he saw me panties and bra . I hold up my dress saw it ripped  aj hold.up his shirt 'did I do that..Aj looked at me ' yes you did . I kinda remember little bit not much . I sat on bed holding my head it hurt like hell aj gave water pain medicine I took it ... I looked at him ' well aj did I say I love you to
you he looked at me ' I'm not gonna lie yes u did . I walk to our punted on the door .

See what happens next...